Closed Thread
Page 101 of 161 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1610

Thread: The Hills

Re: The Hills

do any of you think Heidi looks alittle like Gwen Stefani?...i think she does..but Gwen is ten times better

Okay, so I was actually home to watch the show last night. Good episode. But can I just say, what was with Audrina and JB's outfits at the club? She forgot her pants and he was wearing manpri's. How stoned do you think JB was anyway?

Oh, well, previews for next week look like we get a Lauren and Heidi confrontation. Sweet.

My boyfriend and I couldn't figure out the whole Audrina dress or if there were shorts underneath or not.
    What was up with Mark I believe thats his name flirting with Audrina? I think we might be seeing something in the future between those two.
    and I wonder what is going to happen with Lauren and Heidi Seems like Lauren is over the whole thing and wants to forget Heidi

Heidi's 21st birthday celebration was rather sad.
    'This is exactly how I wanted to spend my birthday'. Yep, you just keep telling yourself that Heidi and you might even begin to believe it.

It was quite startling when they showed her 20th birthday party on the Aftershow, spliced in with images from this latest birthday.
    At her 20th she was the princess, the star of the party.
    Being loud, flirty and fabulous. What a difference a year makes.
    It really illustrated how her decision to stay with Spencer has left her isolated from her friends.
    I can't imagine that she chose to celebrate her birthday this way. It felt like it was this or nothing.

Audrina should ditch JB and go out with the guy in the band. I'm sure he'd know the status of their relationship after five months or so of 'dating'.
    Truth and time tell all JB and truth and time is telling me that you don't consider yourself and Audrina to be boyfriend and girlfriend.
    Cut him loose, Aud.

I thought Lauren seemed more in control of the Young Hollywood party than Whitney. I know editing is always a factor, but she seemed to be more on top of things.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2643571;
    I don't think Lauren is too worried about having to earn a paycheck. She is young and still in school.
    And if by chance things get kind of bleak, she still has Laguna.
    yeah money dont seem to really be a issue for her, i mean look at her car.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

It really illustrated how her decision to stay with Spencer has left her isolated from her friends.
    I can't imagine that she chose to celebrate her birthday this way. It felt like it was this or nothing.
    She instigated that. You alienate your friends over a guy then yeah, you have issues and you'll end up without any unbias opinions. I think it's rather sad that they're always together, smelling each other's farts. and barely have any outside connections. Hell, even her father expressed the issue with friends when she has a boyfriend. They look sad and pathetic.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2651879;
    Heidi's 21st birthday celebration was rather sad.
    'This is exactly how I wanted to spend my birthday'. Yep, you just keep telling yourself that Heidi and you might even begin to believe it.
    I am sure that she has always dreamed of sitting in a resturant eating a piece of cake lost in her own thoughts as her "whateverheis" pretends to be involved with his blackberry. What a slimeball he is. eeewwwww!

Lauren seemed to be in her element. She is cute and stylish but I think her love is backstage with the details. Not out in the limelight.

If truth be told, I think JB would of been happier modeling for the TeenVogue party vs. being out pretending to be Audrinas armcandy.

CCL

I don't think there is anything wrong with having a quiet birthday dinner but Heidi doesn't seem the type to want that, despite what she was saying. She looked bored and a bit sad and lover boy was busying typing away on his phone.

Interesting how Justin can confirm with the band guy that he and Audrina are together (albeit in a lame "she's good" fashion) but can't tell Audrina that. She should dump him and go out with the band guy. Is he the guy, though, that she was saying was too touchy-feely with her?

I must be getting old as I didn't recognize 95 % of the "Young Hollywood" people and I kept thinking that Hillary Duff should sit down already so they could start the show.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

You know watching any of the scenes with Speidi in them is getting really uncomfortable for me. They have no chemistry,it's sad. It's like watching two people who barely can stand each other try to act like they are so in love. The sad part is that I think Heidi "loves" Spencer but he is just along for the ride. I know ,I know it is all scripted but really, watching them is painful.

The Star Magazine is reporting that LC & Heidi are still friends, that they really fine when the MTV cameras are not around. What crap!

Lauren & Heidi's Secret Meeting: Are They Friends Again?

Closed Thread