Closed Thread
Page 10 of 161 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hills

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose View Post
    What was up with the preview for next week? What bone head, ass-hole thing does Jason do now?

I don't know, but the "friendly relationships" statement just seemed really harsh and awful. Jason was obviously loaded, though.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I'd say Lauren deserves whatever she's got coming and thensome.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I'd say Lauren deserves whatever she's got coming and thensome.
    Why is that? I didn't watch Laguna Beach, so I have no idea what went on before this series started.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem View Post
    Im happy that LC has gone back to Jason. Though there kind of a random couple, the work. I was really happy when Jason did all that stuff win her back, and it worked. I think LA may have changed Jason, but not fully. His player like status is slowly, slowly diminishing
    I don't know. Sending flowers is the easiest way to show you like someone...and all it does is take a call to the florist and a charge card (that his dad probably pays for). That's not working hard. The way he's acting or the way he's portrayed on the show, he doesn't seem like he wants to be in a relationship with her. I'm not sure why he bothered chasing after her again. Wouldn't it have been better to just date other girls/women and be single?

Also, can someone answer this for me... a few episodes ago, when Heidi started "working," she was in bed eating cereal with a guy. I thought it was a boyfriend from the way they were acting but then I think someone on the show said it was her brother. WHAT THE F? If that was her brother, she was having an Angelina Jolie/James Haven moment!

Also, LC's boss at Teen Vogue--Lisa Love, is it?--just comes across like a jerk to me. So, too, did the woman at the fashion shoot. Hey, if you want Lauren to come to the shoot, then order her to do so. But this passive-aggressive crap "I just thought you'd want to experience it but if you don't want to..." was just lame.
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 07-06-2006 at 04:09 PM.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goalwatcher View Post
    Why is that? I didn't watch Laguna Beach, so I have no idea what went on before this series started.
    Lauren knows how sketchy jason is(including kissing his ex on tv) but she took him back anyway. She doesn't have to deal with him yet she chooses to, the onus falls on her.
    I will not take part in her pity party.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I can see where you're coming from, but a lot of girls aren't able to attain that level of insight until they're much older and more experienced.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose View Post
    Her bosses were right, she is always composed and if I get the idea correct last night, it looks like she spends alot of time making up for what Lauren misses or is late for.
    I totally agree. I really like Whitney and think she's adorable. It seems like she's always working at Teen Vogue.

What's with Jason waiting for Lauren outside of school? I don't know, seemed kinda stalkerish, unless MTv just edited it to look that way. Speaking of which...

After the show, I was thinking about the camera tricks that MTv does to make the audience think something dramatic happened. I'm coming to the conclusion that Heidi was on break and that's why she ran into the club. When her supervisor asked where she was, I suspect MTv edited to look like Heidi was ditching work. The reason I think so, is because Heidi went straight to her co-workers afterwards to them what happened inside. Heidi knows she can't hang out while at work and will get in trouble if she did so. Why would Heidi run to a couple of people at work and tell them (people who have been there far longer and may not have appreciated how Heidi is climbing the ladder so quickly) she ditched work to hang out with her boyfriend.

Any thoughts?

what is the hills about?

Okay, I have just a few things to say since I finally was able to catch the last two episodes.

First off, I'm tired, sick and tired of that darned black headband that Lauren seems to be constantly wearing!

Seond, damn it must be nice for Jason, Brian and Jordan to be men of leisure while Heidi, LC and Audrina all work. I mean do those men work or just mooch of the women in their lives?!?!

Third, Heidi is a dunce.

And Fourth, For LC to get Jason those clubs for his birthday...Dang!

And lastly Fifth, see First, LC get rid of that headband!

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    I agree about the black head band. Another observation, Doesn't Whitney have skin to die for... it looks flawless, so radiantly beautiful, especially on the runway episode. Just wanted to give her some kudos.
    To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.
    -- Sugar Ray Robinson

I know what it means to fly without wings!!!

Closed Thread