+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

Ugh, I couldn't stand Wes in Austin and I cannot stand him even more now!
    Yup, with donuts!!

im rooting for coral and evan

haha. Evan is hilarious! He's so adorable. Did anyone watch the Aftershow, where he baked cookies and he made one rule. The rule was to never touch it. Shane did while Evan was gone and he got really made so Evan took his bed and put it into the van. It was funny. Especially the part where Shane almost when into the room and he pretended to be someone sleeping under his bed. xD The way he ran to the van was cute too...

Aviv seems like a laid back chic. She seems really cool. One of my favorites, although to me, uses too much eyeliner. Oh yes, I love challenges because it's nice to see Real Worlder's you know, getting physical.
    avatar by: Pinstruck, thank you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jill-iyan View Post
    haha. Evan is hilarious! He's so adorable. Did anyone watch the Aftershow, where he baked cookies and he made one rule. The rule was to never touch it. Shane did while Evan was gone and he got really made so Evan took his bed and put it into the van. It was funny. Especially the part where Shane almost when into the room and he pretended to be someone sleeping under his bed. xD The way he ran to the van was cute too...

Aviv seems like a laid back chic. She seems really cool. One of my favorites, although to me, uses too much eyeliner. Oh yes, I love challenges because it's nice to see Real Worlder's you know, getting physical.
    haha i just watched it. it was hilarious!

Yes, Abe/Coral dated at one point. I think Coral has also been involved with Theo and Adam (RR:Quest).

I'm a bit worried about Melinda. Danny seems a bit possessive of her, which hasn't changed since their season. If he's worried about what mini-skirt she's wearing next week, then yeah. I like Melinda, but I'm not too keen on Danny. On the other hand, I like Wes/Johanna, but wish Wes would stop trashing Casey, who seems sweet and loyal.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Last I heard Abe and Coral were still dating.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Comments on 6/12/06 episode

Wes - needs to quit saying that his partner is the least athletic and least intelligent person in the competition. If you want to win work with each others strenths and weaknesses. It will come out what he said in his confessionals, hopefully during the game. Casey could be so hurt and anger that she will make you lose and then, you Wes will be the most stupid person in the game for having done it to yourself. PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN.

Chandra (of Chandra and Theo) - You think that you broke Coral and Evan's winning streak. THEY LET YOU WIN. DUH!!!!!!

Melinda - who packs 101 lbs of luggage. On top of that also had Danny carrry some for her. Double Duh!!!

Wes - again showing signs that he is the most stupid person in the game by telling Johanna that Ryan carried his own 2 bags and Wes still beat him. First of all Ryan only had 57 or 59 lbs of luggage. No way, no how did Melinda carry all 101 lbs of hers. It is obvious that while she is skinny she has no stamina and cannot run 2 miles without being out of breath and that's the last mile with no luggage.

Also, going to exile is giving Wes a big head. He has not really gone against any competitors yet and he cannot win it by himself. Next week's preview makes it obvious that he is going to piss off the rest of the crowd and I can see him being sent to Exile every single time. Again a stupid strategy. If nothing else you are risking injury to your partner and wearing her down and last I saw you need 2 to win. Yes, I guess Wes has proved to me and to the world that he is indeed the stupidest person in the Fresh Meat Challenge.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Why did Coral and Evan let them win, did they give a reason and I missed it or was it not explained?

FORT Newbie
    Not many americans can run two miles without being out of breath.

I don't think Coral/Evan actually "let" someone else win. I think after they had a little trouble finding the key and then after one dropped, they probably just wanted to look "cool" by deciding to make it look like they don't want to win.

I watch it, when I get a chance, but I have to say I don't really like anybody on the show.

+ Reply to Thread