+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

Everybody, if you wanna read some good trashing talking, go to Ev's myspace and see her blog entry on Danny. Good stuff and no surprise either.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=82367900

FORT Regular
    If I were Coral and Evan, I would have voted for Johanna and Jesse to be in the Exhile. Then, what would be lovey-dovey Wes do? Vote Casey and himself in and purposefully lose? Besides, if you vote Melinda and Ryan in, especially since Danny just left in the last episode, she would have less motivation to actually finish and you're left with an Austin boyfriend/girlfriend couple still. You want to wreck their morale, people. Let's try harder for the next challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    Everybody, if you wanna read some good trashing talking, go to Ev's myspace and see her blog entry on Danny. Good stuff and no surprise either.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=82367900
    I checked out the blog and Ev sounds pretty ticked off. I do like the fact that she tells us that Danny is not that friendly. That he didn't bother talking to anyone on the flight over. I mean it's what a 18 hr flight to Australia or longer. Not talking to your partner is not the way to form a team and then to trash talk her in interviews. BTW I tried googling Danny Jamieson and did not have much luck, his my space site doesn't have much either as far as blogs. I did see one interview were he said that MTV misrepresented him and that he paid the $38,000 for the engagement ring that he got Melinda. Now, why do I not believe that. If anyone else find out any more info please post, thks, I want to see the interviews where he bad mouthed Ev and blamed her for lossing the challenge.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by miry View Post
    If I were Coral and Evan, I would have voted for Johanna and Jesse to be in the Exhile. Then, what would be lovey-dovey Wes do? Vote Casey and himself in and purposefully lose? Besides, if you vote Melinda and Ryan in, especially since Danny just left in the last episode, she would have less motivation to actually finish and you're left with an Austin boyfriend/girlfriend couple still. You want to wreck their morale, people. Let's try harder for the next challenge
    i would have done the exact same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I do like the fact that she tells us that Danny is not that friendly. That he didn't bother talking to anyone on the flight over. I mean it's what a 18 hr flight to Australia or longer. Not talking to your partner is not the way to form a team and then to trash talk her in interviews.
    I read her blog too and she was talking about him not talking to other alumni. The fresh meat didn't hook up with an alumn until after they reached Australia. Right?? Or did I get that wrong? I think the not talking to your partner that she's talking about is after they were paired up and were at the house.

Quote Originally Posted by PPerez View Post
    I read her blog too and she was talking about him not talking to other alumni. The fresh meat didn't hook up with an alumn until after they reached Australia. Right?? Or did I get that wrong? I think the not talking to your partner that she's talking about is after they were paired up and were at the house.
    I am covered both aspects with my comment. Ev said that on the flight over he did not associate with any other alumni (either other alumni told her that or she observed it, that is not clear in her blog) and that afterwards when they were all in the house he also did not talk to her, even after he chose her as a partner. If my winning one half of $250,000 depended on a partnership, I would be doing stuff with my partner and planning strategies and figuring our strengths and weaknesses not drinking beer and hanging out with my buds and girlfriend. After all that money would be benefiting me and my girls future. Danny seems very shortsighted and very abrasive.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular
    Danny is a moron. I wish they would pick from the thousands of cool people from Boston. MTv has yet to do that and I'm starting to feel misrepresented.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Does anyone else notice the clone resemblence between Wes and Derrick???
    I have always thought he was more like Abe.

And why did Evan staple D A N N Y in his ass! That is just crazy. He could have at least wrote it on one piece of paper.

I still like (individually) Theo and Tina.

Wes is an ugly ugly version of Abe, he even ripped off Abe's mohawk. That guy is trying too hard to be like Abe, but Abe is more geuninely crazy with a hint of sweetness. Yes, I'm biased. I always liked Abe, despite cringing numerously towards the last few challenges.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    Wes is an ugly ugly version of Abe, he even ripped off Abe's mohawk. That guy is trying too hard to be like Abe, but Abe is more geuninely crazy with a hint of sweetness. Yes, I'm biased. I always liked Abe, despite cringing numerously towards the last few challenges.
    Were he/Abe and Coral dating at one time?

+ Reply to Thread