+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

Johnnie pushed Tonya off the log, what did I miss???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    It looked like Johnnie copt a feel when he pushed Tonya off the stump.

That is what I thought!
    Eh, why not? SHould he be the only one who hasn't?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    That is what I thought!
    Eh, why not? SHould he be the only one who hasn't?
    I got the impression that tonya's feet were hogging the entire tree stump and Jonnie didn't have anyplace to stand and that is why they were arguing.

I used to have sympathy for tonya during the Chicago season but anyone that would voluntarily sleep with Jonny Fairplay (that includes Katie) is just too skanky to be concerned about. The idea of T and JF together just makes me want to puke.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    It looked like Johnnie copt a feel when he pushed Tonya off the stump.
    hahaha, thats funny

I loved how renowned attention whore Danny got voted off first thing. Oh yeah, I also shed a tear when Melinda says that she felt like she lost Danny FOREVER! NOT! I'm so sick of these kiddos crying and moaing about these voteoffs as if they're no longer going to see their sweetie or something. Get over it already!

Tonya talking to Tina was so embarassing, why does she bother? It seemed like she was trying to fit in as usual. I like Evan (is that his name?), Coral's partner.

Comments on the 6/5/06 ep

Just as a sidebar comment on the 1st episode. I always enjoy when a competitor, Ev, I believe was her name, Danny's partner. Comments on how she is smarter then anyone there, that she is more capable then anyone there and how she will manipulate everyone there and come out on top and yet is the first to be sent home. I do think that the bible quote about pride goeth before the fall is the most appropriate comment for this condition and of course lots of ha, ha, ha's.

Now for tonites show.

Again Coral wins. For such a smoker and drinker I am impressed. I do remember with great fondness the spider bite episode back in the first quantlet. Since Australia is home to the most venomous spiders and snakes in the world why hasn't anyone put one in her bed yet??? I do wonder how she would have done with a less strong partner. I must say that her luck has been very fortunate so far. But it is early yet and after watching over 7 seasons of The Amazing Race, one thing I do know, just because you win almost every leg does not mean you win the final prize.

Does anyone else notice the clone resemblence between Wes and Derrick???

I must say that I was touched by Diem's revealing that she had ovarian cancer. At 25 that is very young. My mum had it and I know what she went through and I must admit I was crying remembering it all. I kinda hated that I was brought out of my reality tv world and had to face the harshness of real life. It sucks at times. I do wish her the best and she is very lucky that they caught it so early. Ovarian cancer is one of the hardest to diagose although I hear the doctors may have a test for it now. Anyway, Diem Best of Luck. Luv you. Derrick was really sweet. You guys would be surprised how many people would walk away from someone who has cancer or any other major disease like they could catch by standing next to them. Diem is very lucky to have Derrick for a partner.

Whats Shane's last name??

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem View Post
    Whats Shane's last name??
    Shane Landrum from Road Rules 11.

So After Episode Three, and now that I've managed to put some names to faces, I figure now is as good a time as ever to completely be judgemental, and usually rude, and go ahead and do my cast listing.... Fun is right? I heart you all too.. Holler...

Coral & Evan: I love this duo... (Just went in alphabetical order of the "sharks"... sort of ironic I suppose)... Evan is the new Mike the Miz.. except less stupid.. Evan is nice and very peaceful, but can turn into the perfect Coral Sidekick and talk about eating babies or something less friendly... I always have loved Coral, her personality is soooo bitchy, but aside from the spider bite incident she's generally pretty good at the challenges.. But I'm waiting to see my suspicions to be confirmed that she is the one in the ambulance, and if not, she needs to make it all the way, either will be an appropriate way to go...

Danny & Evelyn: Wow.. barely any air time and I already don't care about them... Danny was very dumb, and "Ev" was full of herself... overall unimpressed... Can't wait to see the other 100 lbs Melinda is carrying on (most likely) the next challenge.... but that's for another team.. Have I mentioned I hate the Austin cast and hope they all get eliminated ASAP? I do..

Darrell & Aviv: I've never been a huge fan of Darrell, but I give him credit.. He even said it in his pre-show interviews, he mostly sits back and lets everyone else vote each other off... It amazes me that they even invite him back over and over.. I'd much prefer to drop him for someone like Brad... As for Aviv... oh wait who?

Derrick & Diem: I have to say I was touched by these two.. I've always had a fondness for Derrick, I think he does have a lot of passion and overall he cares about people, just maybe gets drunk too much? And hearing about Diem's condition, at 25 no less, makes me very very sad.. It's likely, even if she wanted to have a child, she couldn't.. at least that's what me and my roommate came to a decision about (Because we clearly have doctorates), aside from the fact that it is Cancer, and it could kill her.. etc etc.. just too much sadness... I hope she becomes a real person rather then just "The Girl with Cancer"

Johanna & Jesse: Johanna automatically loses points just by exsisting from the Austin cast.. the whole cast just bugged me.. More so then Paris cast did, at least I was able to pull fun people like CT or Leah out, even if everyone else was dumb.. however, no such help for Austin.. I feel for Jesse, but I'd really like it if it stopped showing up over and over that he feels like he was dealt a bad hand because of being paired with an Austin cast member... If you don't like it, then do better in the challenges? He looks "jock-ish" and can handle it..

Katie & Eric: I love this pair too... Katie has always been a fun one for me, since the Gauntlet.. She was like the Sarah that never was (because she got the boot) and then fixed that on the Inferno.. Considering she outlasted David from Seattle (supposed good competitor?), I give her credit... especially considering she won by holding her breath, and she smokes how much? riiiight.. Anyway... we got the drunk smoker with the big boy.. I'm sure they both realize they aren't going to win, but are more about having fun.. and I appreciate that... Eric hasn't had a whole lot of opportunity, but what he has been shown in has always been positive, so I give him credit..

Melinda & Ryan: This is the one Austin team I can tolerate... Melinda was like the only person I could even remotely tolerate (until she like "fell in love" and that's all she was about in her season), but she is trying to "avenge Danny" already, and failing miserably.. And Ryan is just amusing.. he's gay and so much so.. He tries to be tough and me and the roommate came to the decision that he's intimidating like I am... Not at all.. But I'm somewhat amused by their perils, so let's keep them as the last austin cast to go..

Shane & Linette: I like Shane.. aside from the fact I think he is a cutie, he has generally good ideas.. compared to the other boys, he's probably not the strongest.. okay, he's not.. but I thought he had a good idea with holding Linette in the last challenge.. Linette.... well.... I don't know anything about her... But I'm sure we will..

Theo & Chanda: Theo is a very funny guy.. I hated him on his season, but he's since improved now that he has been on the challenges.. more fun, less fake drama.. Chanda I have no opinion of, as of yet.. I'll rate these guys as indifferent... it's just, eh... as of now..

Tina & Kenny: Tina is just pure bitch... I usually appreciate her, but it just seems like when she gets around Coral, she turns into her.. I just can't deal with it... it seems like it's not the real her... I mean, it's fine and fun to have wit and be kind of like that, but when you're being ridiculous, like she is, I just don't have time for it.. she acts like she is hot stuff at these challenges and she isn't.. she's with people like Coral and Veronica as their minion/vote, that's about it.. otherwise they don't seem to care for her... Kenny? Who are these "fresh meat" things? I just figured they were equalizers...

Tonya & Johnnie: Tonya is just dumb.. it's like it's her first challenge all over again.. you'd think after her 4th? 5th? well, whatever.. you'd think she'd learn the ropes.. People vote, when they realize they don't have enough votes they come to you.. you can bend and break and continue to be weak or you can be bitchy or just *gasp* think for yourself!!!!!! and Johnnie needs to stop thinking he's hot stuff, he's not, and has yet to prove himself to be any good at these challenges...

Wes & Casey: Wes.. I hate you... Casey isn't good at Athletics.. that's a big ten four... But maybe you could stop bitching about it and actually step up... let's just be honest, all these challenges are very dependant on the "male" strength factor.. this isn't Survivor where you have Stephanies and Tinas etc etc running around everywhere... You got a few more Ciries.. and you've got the white blonde and skinny Cirie (to compare to the latest season).. she's fun! but athletics are not her thing.. so... compensate.. make and be friends.. not piss everyone else off.. Play people and make deals.. This challenge is less (even moreso then the past) about who is winning and losing the actual challenges, as how people feel about you.. /rant off

FORT Newbie
    Hey did anyone see Timmy in the Last comic standing Audience

+ Reply to Thread