+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

This is a pretty intense show. Coral and Evans plot to break up the Austin crew is genius

well.. if you watch the show when it first airs, as opposed to re-run, you don't have that commerical thing to worry about..

FORT Fanatic
    Who came up with the whole video game concept for the opening credits? I wasn't expecting that.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    well.. if you watch the show when it first airs, as opposed to re-run, you don't have that commerical thing to worry about..
    I suppose that's true. But the thing is, it spoils it for people who may be catching it for the first time when it repeats later that week...and I don't like this enough to find out when the first run episodes air so I guess pooh on me! I like the Real World/Road Rules challenges enough, but I didn't put this version on my must-see list 'cause the concept sounded stupid (or dumber than usual, should I say?). It was better than I expected, but that isn't saying much.

If Johanna and her partner had voted for Tonya and her partner...other people might have followed her. Tonya is not well liked and no one would consider her a big loss.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey
    i never really understood the hatred toward tonya but after watching the first episodes, i see why. God she is bossy

FORT Fanatic
    I think that Tonya will be the next person that people will want to get rid of after the austin cast is sent home

FORT Newbie
    I have to be honest, I have a soft spot for simple-minded Melinda, but the other three Austiners are quite possibly the most morally vacant creatures I've ever ashamedly watched on TV. I just can't get enough of watching them fail in challenges though...

Is it just me, or have the last few seasons of RW and RR guys all just kind of blended together into one big mass of faceless, identical bro-ness?
    CT = Derrick = Ace = Danny = Wes = Landon = MJ = Timmy = Brad = Randy = Stephen = Abram = The Miz = like, every guy on this RW season...

I feel sorry for Johnnie. He seems to be a real competitor and he is stuck with the worst RR/RW cast member of all time. Even though I do not promote any type of violent behavior, a part of me cheered when he pushed Tonya off the log. Poor boy is in for a long time.

Glad to see the Austin cast is as idiotic as ever. Won't be sorry to see them out the door. Just hope Wes and Johanna really fight it out-never could figure out why she would go for him.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I feel sorry for Johnnie. He seems to be a real competitor and he is stuck with the worst RR/RW cast member of all time. Even though I do not promote any type of violent behavior, a part of me cheered when he pushed Tonya off the log. Poor boy is in for a long time.

Glad to see the Austin cast is as idiotic as ever. Won't be sorry to see them out the door. Just hope Wes and Johanna really fight it out-never could figure out why she would go for him.
    It looked like Johnnie copt a feel when he pushed Tonya off the stump.

+ Reply to Thread