+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

FORT Fogey
    good for him fopr trying to make somethiong out of his life

Quote Originally Posted by PPerez View Post
    Did anyone watch the premiere of Last Comic Standing 4 last night (Tuesday)?? Theo's on it and has made it to the second round. On the show he's going by "Theo Von".
    He has being doing comedy for awhile. He probably goes by Von because his last name is hard as hell to say.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey
    what is his last name?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    what is his last name?
    It's Vonkurnatowski. So saying the whole thing takes a lot out of a person.lol

FORT Fogey
    are you serious. wow!! i am stunned. is he of russian decent (lol)

The games just keep getting better and better! More twists. That's sad they can't see the Exhile and that's pretty cool too though.

I'm so sad Danny went home, I just love him. He's gorgeous and adorable! <3

I'm so happy Coral and Tina are on. I hope they stay.
    avatar by: Pinstruck, thank you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by miry View Post
    Would it have mattered if Johanna voted for Shane? I thought Danny had more than enough votes for it to even have mattered?
    Melinda voted for Shane too and no one seemed to get mad at her for doing that.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    The Austin cast is really annoying. I'm glad the others are trying to weed them out. They were annoying on their own show and they are annoying now. Wes was either clueless or too egotistical to realize that you can't come into a challenge as a rookie and try to take control of things. Danny was right to be mad at him. I hope Wes' partner sabotages a mission since he is such as jerk to her.

Just watched the 1st episode. Although the Austin team is being targeted they made no friends by kicking out the fresh meat people from one of the rooms. I would have hated them for that alone. The nice thing though is that it brought even more attention to them. I thought it was pretty miserable of MTV to show a preview of the next episode with Johanna and Wes featured in it before we saw the results of the Exile Challenge. MTV deserves a big JEER for that. It was an incredibly stupid thing to do.

In response to Johnnie's (teammate Tonya) confessional that Coral and Evan decided that they go first in the first challenge because he thinks that Coral and Evan think he and Tonya are the biggest threat is delusional at best and so sad because it is hatred of Tonya that fueled that move not because Johnnie is a physical threat. I do feel a bit sad for Johnnie in regards to his teammate, Tonya. There is no i in team yet all you ever see of Tonya is i, i, i, me, me, me. Poor Johnnie. Believe me Coral does not see you as a threat at all.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miry View Post
    Would it have mattered if Johanna voted for Shane? I thought Danny had more than enough votes for it to even have mattered?
    And are any of them smart enough to count high enough to keep track of which team had how many votes?

Coral: Can't stand seeing her smug mug. WOULD love to see one of the women stand up to her and fight her.

Tina: Is it just me or does she ALWAYS seem ticked off? The expression on her face is always a scowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I thought it was pretty miserable of MTV to show a preview of the next episode with Johanna and Wes featured in it before we saw the results of the Exile Challenge. MTV deserves a big JEER for that. It was an incredibly stupid thing to do.
    Agreed. After seeing the commercial, there was no suspense at all. DUH!

+ Reply to Thread