+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

I always loved the challenges.. but I'm not really crazy about the "fresh meat" concept.. I understand they need a good selection of cast members.. But at least some of them seem interesting! I just feel like they could have thrown them in a house or an RV before giving away money... As for the rules, I'm terribly curious... They will be paired up as many know.. It seems like it could be very much like the old "Inner circle" concept.. let's think back to Battle of the Seasons style.. the "first Challenge".. even though there were those two seasons before, they just didn't vote people out... but anyway... if it is, I hope they don't do the whole thing that happened back then where they voted out the next best team past the inner circle, just because.. but who knows.. As long as Coral sticks around most of the season, I'm happy.. =D

FORT Fogey
    As long as Coral sticks around most of the season, I'm happy.. =D
    well you know she is. she holds a PH D in those shows

It sounds like from the MTV overdrive site that in each challenge you have a randomly selected team that gets to pick the order of the competitors. Then at the end of the mission whoever wins chooses which two teams to send to Exile. The two exiled teams compete to see which get to stay and which go home. THe grand prize is $250,000 this season.

FORT Fanatic
    Only 3 days until the premiere. The 1st episode will be an hour long this time.

FORT Fanatic
    Season premiere tonight

FORT Regular
    The Austin kids were so bratty!!! I loved it when the tree stump challenge came and both Danny and Wes's chances for exclusion from the Exhile became an impossibility. Why can't MTv find cool people to represent Boston. Everyone thus far have been the biggest douchebags.

Heh. I cracked up when Wes and whatsherface, Cassie (?) fell off the tree stump and guaranteed that one of the Austin people was going home. I don't know what they were thinking rolling in so hard and proclaiming their clique-status so loudly. Kicking the fresh meat guys out of their room? WTHever, that was such a stupid move. Of course people are going to be gunning for you, and they should be, when you're so blatant about your "unbreakable bond" with 3 other people there.

Peace out Danny and pouty-angsty-faced girl who wasn't there long enough for me to remember your name. Won't miss ya.

FORT Fanatic
    And the funny thing is, Johanna could've prevented Danny/Evelyn from being in the exhile, but she made the wrong voting decision and as a result, Danny/Ev were selected.

Did anyone watch the premiere of Last Comic Standing 4 last night (Tuesday)?? Theo's on it and has made it to the second round. On the show he's going by "Theo Von".

FORT Regular
    Would it have mattered if Johanna voted for Shane? I thought Danny had more than enough votes for it to even have mattered?

+ Reply to Thread