+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83 View Post
    I don't think anyones point was that Diem was trying to leverage her cancer to reach the finial. I saw no evidence of that. Peoples' point was that she expeceted special treatment in the form of bring able to send Tina into the exile, yet somehow then expected not to be retaliated against for trying to do so. I do believe that in her mind she was thinking of paying off her cancer bills, and that is what caused the outburst, but it was still uncalled for. However, a lot of people on this show do things that are uncalled for.
    See that's were we were butting heads I thought you and DagnyTaggert were all over Diem expecting special treatment because she was a cancer patient. 'Cause of all the 'Cancer Patient' comments and she should get a real job comments.

Still as far as her reaction to being sent in to exhile, it was no better or worse that lots of other reactions by other players during all the other RR/RW challenges. She was just being vocal about it unfortunately she can't get away with being vocal unlike Tina and Coral can.

By now you would think that Tina would get it through her thick head that she needs to do extra cardio and learn to be a jogger if not a runner. Every final challenge has been based on a long course with puzzles and I remember the one Tina and Tonya barely made it and Tonya was carried, that's embarrassing.

Oh, totally loved Kenny and Evan's attitude, yeah we backstabbed each other but we are OK with it.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 09-12-2006 at 11:30 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well, I finally finished watching the Fresh Meat Reunion.

Gee, it was nice to know that Casey named one breast Wes and the other Tina, that Tonya peed in Coral's bed and that Evan is the North American Slow Dance Champion.

But it was also nice to hear that Diem and Kenny did have a deal not to send each other to the exhile, that explains the 'rant'.

I still don't get how they backstabbed one another, i did'nt like Kenny's attitude, he's an a$$ >

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3 View Post
    I still don't get how they backstabbed one another, i did'nt like Kenny's attitude, he's an a$$ >
    From listening to my tape Diem said that she and Kenny had an agreement not to send each other in to exhile, at least at that point (with the 4 teams left). When Tina and Kenny ended up winning the challenge Tina said that Kenny didn't know who to send into exhile so Tina had the final say and since she wanted to win or at least be garanteed second place she sent in who she thought were the two strongest teams which in her opinion where Darrell and Aviv and Derrick and Diem. Tina felt Wes and Casey were the weakest team there so they were safe as far as being sent into exhile. Diem exploded and felt Kenny and Tina had betrayed/broken their agreement.

Moral: make sure both teammates are on the same page as far as an agreement/alliance.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3 View Post
    Kenny didn't do anything to Evan but Evan voted Kenny into exile once. I think that they had an agreement with each other and Eric.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick View Post
    Kenny didn't do anything to Evan but Evan voted Kenny into exile once. I think that they had an agreement with each other and Eric.
    That's what it looks like but you can tell they are not mad at each other about it, I think the Fresh Meat have a better handle on the fact that this is a game and not to take it too personally.

Tina was the last one interviewed on Blair's MTV Overdrive show and I must say she is entertaining. She has very easy personality on screen and boy does she do soundbites. They did show a little clip from the final challenge with Tina complaining to Kenny and it was mostly bleeped out. If Tina could just harness all that talking energy in to running her feet instead of her mouth she would have possibly won the challenge.

+ Reply to Thread