+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Although I am sure after his performance here on Fresh Meat he already has a target painted on his back by every single person, yes including his girlfriend and excluding Melinda and Danny.
    Danny, Melinda, or Johanna arent on the next Challenge (The Duel).

The Cast is:
    Svetlana, Paula, Casey, Diem, Kina, Jodi, Robin, Tina, Aneesa, Beth
    John, Tyler, Kenny, Evan, Eric, Wes, Nehemiah, Brad, Derrick, CT

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    Danny, Melinda, or Johanna arent on the next Challenge (The Duel).

The Cast is:
    Svetlana, Paula, Casey, Diem, Kina, Jodi, Robin, Tina, Aneesa, Beth
    John, Tyler, Kenny, Evan, Eric, Wes, Nehemiah, Brad, Derrick, CT
    I think she was saying....outside the shows as well as on them. Hes managed to make everyone pissed off at him by the way he acts.
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I think she was saying....outside the shows as well as on them. Hes managed to make everyone pissed off at him by the way he acts.
    Thanks pickles.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Congrats to Aviv and Darell for winning, they were the strongest team. Umm..so I guess Wes does not get attacked by a Kangaroo like the spoilers someone posted before, lol.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

Thanks pickles.
    Not a problem!
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

1 hour Fresh Meat Reunion tonight

Don't forget it is the 1 hour Reunion Special tonight. Come feel the love.

Casey spent her winnings on a boob job. She announced it late in the show.
    It's funny, but I was noticing her cleavage during the show. Still probably only a B, but she looked like an A- before.

I caught about the first 30 minutes and everyone looked good. Theo looked ridiculous with his neck brace indicating that he had been backstabbed. Notice how noone sat right next to him. His choice??? The way the producers have set this game up there is no choice but to eventually 'backstab' 'betray' whatever, that is how you survive in the game. I am glad that Diem's cancer was brought up and that it was confirmed that the only people who knew were Derrick and Aviv considering there was so much contention on this thread about how Diem was demanding/expecting special treatment because of her cancer.Yes, Derrick did tell Tina after she sent Diem to exhile. I know someone was going to point that out.

Aviv looked gorgeous.

Casey needs to look to Aviv on how to conduct herself on camera the more she tried to explain any hookup or non hookup between her and Darrell the worse it got, I must admit it was funny watching Darrell's face as she tried to explain her way out of the question. Just say you were cuddle buddies and leave it at that.

I am at the point that hearing Coral drop the F-bomb and the S-word are boring. Can anyone on that panel use a sentence without that verbage. I want to hear about what went on behind the scenes, the practical jokes, the hookups etc... not constant beeping.....

It was good to see Diem, but did anyone else notice that parts of her hair were plank straight, that was bizarre.

I caught about the first 30 minutes and everyone looked good. Theo looked ridiculous with his neck brace indicating that he had been backstabbed. Notice how noone sat right next to him. His choice???
    I missed the first 2-3 minutes, so I wasn't sure what was up with Theo and the neck brace until about 40 minutes into the show when they mentioned it was because of the backstabbing. I agree....he looked ridiculous. I know that he's a stand-up comedian, but it just wasn't very funny.

Casey needs to look to Aviv on how to conduct herself on camera the more she tried to explain any hookup or non hookup between her and Darrell the worse it got, I must admit it was funny watching Darrell's face as she tried to explain her way out of the question. Just say you were cuddle buddies and leave it at that.
    I couldn't figure out if Darrell was annoyed or mad at her for saying anything or bemused or what...

I am at the point that hearing Coral drop the F-bomb and the S-word are boring. Can anyone on that panel use a sentence without that verbage. I want to hear about what went on behind the scenes, the practical jokes, the hookups etc... not constant beeping.....
    I totally agree!!! Maybe I'm getting too old to be watching this stuff (okay, I'm definitely too old! ), but I have no patience for someone with that kind of attitude. I guess it's a good thing that it appears that Coral is a professional reality tv-show person because it would be hard to hold down a "serious" job with her attitude (and vocabulary)!

It was good to see Diem, but did anyone else notice that parts of her hair were plank straight, that was bizarre.
    I thought maybe it was a wig. Did she have to go through chemo as part of her treatment?

I am glad that Diem's cancer was brought up and that it was confirmed that the only people who knew were Derrick and Aviv considering there was so much contention on this thread about how Diem was demanding/expecting special treatment because of her cancer.
    I don't think anyones point was that Diem was trying to leverage her cancer to reach the finial. I saw no evidence of that. Peoples' point was that she expeceted special treatment in the form of bring able to send Tina into the exile, yet somehow then expected not to be retaliated against for trying to do so. I do believe that in her mind she was thinking of paying off her cancer bills, and that is what caused the outburst, but it was still uncalled for. However, a lot of people on this show do things that are uncalled for.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

+ Reply to Thread