+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

FORT Fanatic
    Why is it that nobody has posted here tonight?

Anyways, who watched the finale? So Darrell/Aviv won, Tina/Kenny came in 2nd, and Wes/Casey came in 3rd. Darrell remains undefeated in challenges
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-05-2006 at 02:00 AM.

Darell is the frikin' man. Undefeated in all real world road rules challenges. Impressive.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

I know. Even though he's won everything, I was really happy for them. They worked well together, and encouraged one another. Wes treated Casey horribly, and Tina gets on my nerves though she's interesting to watch. They should all be happy, getting money at the end. Usually, the losers don't get any.

The last challenge was kinda boring compared to other seasons. It just seemed like a more intense Exile, but whatever.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

[mod edit]

It is generally curable when detected early. So, I wouldn't be so quick to call it a terminal illness. Don't give the girl a death sentence.
    I have a very different POV about that last statement. In my office I had a 25 yr old female die of breast cancer, at 25. I had a 28 yr old male get luekemia and die at 30. I also had a 32 yr old who complained of a pain in his leg and got it x-rayed and found out that he had stage III lung cancer and he never smoked. He also died within a yr. I also have 2 very close relatives that died from cancer one I took care of, with hospice's help, for 5 weeks before she passed away. So, yes I do take cancer very seriously especially in someone as young as Diem.

As Judge Milian from People's Court says, "Stick a fork in me, I am so done."

DagnyTaggart, at this point we a both beating a dead horse (poor horsey) and are not going to change our POVs.

PAX.

Now for the really good part. Comments of the finale. I do wish it had been longer. The only real bad part was I did not have a team I could root for. I don't care for Wes or Darrell and their attitudes. Tina has the motormouth from hell. By now I would have figured that the alumni would know that the challenges are very physical and that endurance and running are a big plus and that they need to practice. Interesting how in the casting process the big males with washboard abs are always picked instead of the regular guys therefore giving the males the 'unfair' advantage. The challenge was incredible. 10 miles. I am very surprised that Kenny did not kill Tina during that time. Both Casey and Tina are very lucky in their choice of partners, or I should say pack mules. I do have to give credit where credit is due and Darrell and Aviv had a great partnership, she was physically fit, they worked as a team (although they had height discrepencies) and they won. Congratulations.

MTV had to put in Wes's sour grapes about how the Austin team was screwed. Well, his personality didn't help and between him and Danny they will be voted off early in the next challenge.

Great show and it was fun exchanging views with everyone. See you at the Dual!!!
    Last edited by Mariner; 09-05-2006 at 11:05 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    MTV had to put in Wes's sour grapes about how the Austin team was screwed.
    Doesnt almost the same thing happen to every cast whos season JUST aired?
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Doesnt almost the same thing happen to every cast whos season JUST aired?
    Its almost tradition, the lastest cast gets booted off first, partly because the other RWer's and RRer's know each other already and its easy to vote off people you don't know. Garanteed during the Duel the Key West Cast will be targeted first and from comments from Danny's Overdrive interview he is targeting them first. As far as Wes is concerned, he makes himself the target. If the Key West cast is smart (one can only hope) they will put together some kind of strategy to bait Wes into making some kind of offensive remark. Now with Wes that shouldn't be too hard, a little alcohol a little baiting and instant target. Although I am sure after his performance here on Fresh Meat he already has a target painted on his back by every single person, yes including his girlfriend and excluding Melinda and Danny.

Sept 11th hour Fresh Meat reunion show

Just a heads up that next weeks reunion show with be 1 hour long. Also I was reading up on the Dual and checking up some other websites and Tina Barta was warning her fans that there maybe some questions/fallout about an incident that happened on The Dual. If you are interested check out the Dual thread and the spoilers. If MTV is smart they will edit it out so as not to spoil it, but you never know.

Are Wes and Johanna still dating?
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Just a heads up that next weeks reunion show with be 1 hour long. Also I was reading up on the Dual and checking up some other websites and Tina Barta was warning her fans that there maybe some questions/fallout about an incident that happened on The Dual. If you are interested check out the Dual thread and the spoilers. If MTV is smart they will edit it out so as not to spoil it, but you never know.
    If memory serves from what Ive read, its with Beth. This woman must not have a job. She seems to be on a ton of the challenges.
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    If memory serves from what Ive read, its with Beth. This woman must not have a job. She seems to be on a ton of the challenges.
    Yeap, Beth is like a Maytag Repairman. She is an agitator.

+ Reply to Thread