+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Again I don't get the hate Diem. Diem has just as much right to go on a rant as evryone else of this show. So why are people singling her out???? People have gone on rants for less reason so I don't get the pick on Diem.

I'm with you. I do not understand why people are mad at a girl who is 60,000 dollars in debt due to medical bills. My understanding is this: Diem was soooo very close to winning some money to help her pay those costs- and when Tina voted her in to exile it took her by surprise. SO, she got upset because Tina KNOWINGLY took away Diems chance to win. AFter being led to believe she was `safe.' Omg, how can you lie to a cancer patient? If I had 60,000 dollars worth of medical bils I sure the heck would yell at someone who screwed me over. As for TiIna's reaction- typical- she's always been a selfish, self absorbed bully, I'm not surprised she's incapable of having empathy for Diem. I'm sure when the time comes, hell will welcome Tina with open arms.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Why is Diem being singled out here, everyone gets pissed on this show???

maybe people haven't watched from the begining so they don't know the back story? I felt awful for Diem- just awful. Also, the anorexic crack from Tina was telling- can she say " I'm jealous?"
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

FORT Newbie
    Look the reason why people are mad at Diem is because if she had won she would have put Tina in the Exile. So she had no right to go on a rant. That's basically like being a hypocrite. Cancer or no cancer everyone wants to win the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Darellwins View Post
    Look the reason why people are mad at Diem is because if she had won she would have put Tina in the Exile. So she had no right to go on a rant. That's basically like being a hypocrite. Cancer or no cancer everyone wants to win the money.
    Exactally. I can't see why this is such a hard concept to understand. Basically Diem's attitude is "I can vote you into exile if I win, but If you win you had better not vote me in because I'm Diem!". Just ridiculous.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FORT Fanatic
    Ditto. I thought it was ridiculous when Lynette went to her pissy place, and I think Diem was even more out of touch with reality. Tina did not come on the show so Diem would win, she came to win. Why would she sacrifice herself for Diem? Tina did not take away Diem's chance to win - Tina just did what she needed to win - within the confines of the game - without screwing anyone. And this is coming from someone who normally cannot stand Tina.
    Also, I remember seeing one of the after episode interviews - you know where that skinny mtv guy sits and talks with one of the cast members? I think it was Coral, and she said something about Diem being untrustworthy and had told lies (this is my memory - so dont' start a hate Coral thread if I've misquoted her), and then I read something where Derick says they never spoke again after the show, and stuff like that. So maybe we shouldn't be so quick to label her "poor cancer patient," maybe there's a reason she earned people's distrust.
    I cannot believe I am 30 years old and dissecting a real world road rules challenge character...

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83 View Post
    Exactally. I can't see why this is such a hard concept to understand. Basically Diem's attitude is "I can vote you into exile if I win, but If you win you had better not vote me in because I'm Diem!". Just ridiculous.
    Everyone who had been voted into exhile has gone on a rant be it big or be it small and no one came down on them like they are coming down on Diem. If you are going to get on Diem's case then get on everyone case that ranted don't single her out as if she behaved any differently than anyone else.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Darellwins View Post
    I do believe the Constitution of the United States does garantee Diem the right to rant and garantee's Tina calling Diem's ass anorextic. (jealousy rising to the top there). 'Sides all Tina does in every challenge she has ever been on is rant and rave but in her case they are called 'sound bites'.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Damn cancer patients wanting to pay off their medical bills. How dare Diem lash out in frustration at Tina, of all people. :nono The Gall. The Nerve.Obviously, Diem is a selfish, greedy loser. Afterall, Diem is the only player whose ever lashed out. I mean, Tina is such a sweet, shy, delicate little flower -she never has a bad word to say about anyone. The next thing you know Diem will want to, you know,actually survive the next phase of her cancer treatment. :
    Last edited by redsox girl; 09-01-2006 at 07:54 PM.

I do believe the Constitution of the United States does garantee Diem the right to rant and garantee's Tina calling Diem's ass anorextic. (jealousy rising to the top there). 'Sides all Tina does in every challenge she has ever been on is rant and rave but in her case they are called 'sound bites'.

amen to that!!!

Her having cancer has no relevance in the sesne of the comptition. Sure, I feel for Deim. After all, she only wants to do is pay off her medical bills. But this isn't a sympaty contest when the money goes to the most needy person. It's a Real World/Road Rules Challenge. Deim openly admited that she was going to put Tina into exile if she won. So I just can't understand how it is logical in her mind that she could then be angry at Tina for winning and putting her in instead. What's next? Sports teams getting into fights with the opposing team when they score on them? Geeze.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

+ Reply to Thread