+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

Sorry to see Diem and Derrick go last night. I saw Diem in a picture here of the "new" RW/RR challenge, I didn't notice if Derrick was invited too. I wonder if these two hooked up.

I don't think Diem had the right to go off on Tina the way she did. Diem put Linette into Exile and they were friends. I think she was being pretty hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94;2045657[B
    ]I don't think Diem had the right to go off on Tina the way she did[/B]. Diem put Linette into Exile and they were friends. I think she was being pretty hypocritical.
    At the time Diem & Derrick put Linette into Exhile they did it for strategy. Linette asking Diem not to put her into Exhile is a tad ridiculous. They were not lifelong friends at this point. The game is also set up to cause these blowups because two teams have to go into exhile and the odds are it will be someone you know. The reason Diem blew up at Tina is cause she thought they had an alliance, an agreement that Tina broke. Also Diem thought she was a garanteed a spot in the final three and a minimum chance of earning 10,000 dollars to put toward her 60,000 dollar hospital debt. I totally understand why she blew up at Tina . Besides Tina blows up at everyone else with the slightest provocation and her feelings are not tender by a long shot she can handle herself. Can't you tell how mature she is by all the name calling.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    This is the farthest that Derrick has ever made it and I wish him luck in the future.
    Well he's in the same poission as Gauntlet 2 (Going home right before finals)
    It's really sad to see him leave like that, Inferno 2- Fresh meat he's made it pretty far, kicked alot of peoples @sses in Gauntlets and etc. and he never wins.

I think that Tina could of shown that she had a good "Heart" when D & D did'nt come back, i understand that Deim should'nt get pissed cause these challenge are'nt specifically tailored to her needs, everyone needs the money (Some more then others though)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3 View Post
    Well he's in the same poission as Gauntlet 2 (Going home right before finals)
    It's really sad to see him leave like that, Inferno 2- Fresh meat he's made it pretty far, kicked alot of peoples @sses in Gauntlets and etc. and he never wins.

I think that Tina could of shown that she had a good "Heart" when D & D did'nt come back, i understand that Deim should'nt get pissed cause these challenge are'nt specifically tailored to her needs, everyone needs the money (Some more then others though)
    Why is Diem being singled out here, everyone gets pissed on this show???

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Why is Diem being singled out here, everyone gets pissed on this show???
    Because she has no reason to go off on Tina, especially when she said she wouldve sent in Tina if she won.

Tina didnt "owe" Diem anything. Tina did the same thing to Diem that Diem did to Linette, only Tina wasnt friends with Diem before. She didnt backstab her, like Diem did to Linette. Diem just wanted some kind of airtime before she got the boot.

FORT Fanatic
    Diem was so ridiculous in her rant that she made me like Tina - who I have always been so annoyed by. Everyone on the show is trying to win - it is not a telethon to raise money for Diem. She displayed a ridicuous sense of entitlement. If Diem and Derrick won, they were CLEARLY going to put Tina in the exile - so how can Diem possibly justify her bitching? And then she and Derrick compete by putting down the bags they are supposed to carry in Exile?? Even if they had won, the morons would have been disqualified.

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart View Post
    Diem was so ridiculous in her rant that she made me like Tina - who I have always been so annoyed by. Everyone on the show is trying to win - it is not a telethon to raise money for Diem. She displayed a ridicuous sense of entitlement. If Diem and Derrick won, they were CLEARLY going to put Tina in the exile - so how can Diem possibly justify her bitching? And then she and Derrick compete by putting down the bags they are supposed to carry in Exile?? Even if they had won, the morons would have been disqualified.
    Again I don't get the hate Diem. Diem has just as much right to go on a rant as evryone else of this show. So why are people singling her out???? People have gone on rants for less reason so I don't get the pick on Diem.

Why why why do I keep forgetting to watch this?
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Why why why do I keep forgetting to watch this?
    Heh. Maybe coz it sucks.

+ Reply to Thread