+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

FORT Fan
    UPDATED SPOILERS LIST (with Fresh Meat partners)
    *do not highlight if you do not want to know the elimination order*

Click to see Spoiler:
    Mission 2: Danny & Evelyn Eliminated
    Mission 4: Melinda & Ryan Eliminated
    Mission 6: Johanna &
    Mission 8: Tonya & Johnie Eliminated
    Mission 10: Katie & Eric Eliminated
    Mission 12: Shane & Linette Eliminated
    Mission 14: Derrick & Diem Eliminated
    Mission 15: Theo & Chanda Eliminated
    Final Mission: Darrell/Aviv vs Tina/Kenny vs Wes/Casey

*Coral and Evan were taken out of the game right before the Final Mission by the producers due to their injuries on the Challenge

The winners are: Darrell & Aviv and Tina & Kenny! 2 teams win!

Also...some of the Fresh Meat kids will be asked for the Challenge filming this summer!

FORT Fanatic
    You forgot Johanna's partner. It must be Jesse

The site is up on MTV. Watch the trailer, it looks to be fairly intense. Full of yelling, screaming, bitching, fighting, and hooking up. SOP (standard operating procedure)
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I just saw the little trailer at the MTV website and it looks pretty good. I wonder if it's going to be as dramatic as they portray it. That background music made it seem so dark and mysterious. Then watch it start and it's just the same 'ol same 'ol......bunch of drunk, out of work young adults that have to be in front of the camera. That's not to say that I'm not going to watch. I wanna see how it plays out.

I am excited about the new challenge. I have no idea what it is going to be, I dont really understand. It seems good. I like that there are ppl from RW Austin cast. I did not like the last challenge and hope this one is much better.

FORT Fanatic
    Who watched the preview special?

The preview special was great last night, they are giving it now again. It basically shows scenes from the new season, the cast, and the new fresh meat kids. I still dont understand the concept of the game really.

Quote Originally Posted by MTVrealityFreak View Post
    The preview special was great last night, they are giving it now again. It basically shows scenes from the new season, the cast, and the new fresh meat kids. I still dont understand the concept of the game really.
    About the only thing that I can gather is that an alumn is pair up with a newbie and they compete in challenges. Other than that, I couldn't help ya.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by PPerez View Post
    About the only thing that I can gather is that an alumn is pair up with a newbie and they compete in challenges. Other than that, I couldn't help ya.
    yeah. It sucks that they didn't tell us the rules and how people are voted off like they did on the gauntlet 2 preview special

This actually looks like it could be alot of fun. It has been a long time since I have looked foward to one of these shows.
    Thanks for the spoilers nabraham! Seeing that order makes me want to watch it even more!

+ Reply to Thread