+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

Wes and Casey made it this far by luck. Alot of people say Wes is "One of the strongest guys in this competition" come on...there's several guys there/that left that are stronger then him, Casey does'nt always bring the team down.

Click to see Spoiler:
    From the previews it looks like "Tinny" lol won the last mission.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3 View Post
    Wes and Casey made it this far by luck. Alot of people say Wes is "One of the strongest guys in this competition" come on...there's several guys there/that left that are stronger then him, Casey does'nt always bring the team down.
    You're absolutely right about that. Think back to their 3rd exile with Johanna/Jesse. The only reason Wes/Casey won that exile was becuase Johanna/Jesse forgot the flags. if it hadn't been for that, Wes/Casey wouldn't be here now.

And their 2nd exile with Melinda/Ryan was kind of a lucky win too. Melinda solved the first puzzle and she and Ryan got to drop their bags. The only problem was they forgot to grab the team flag at the station, so they had to backtrack and get it. If it hadn't been for that, they would've been neck in neck with Wes/Casey and possibly could've won it.

And they were also lucky to not have to go up against Tina/Kenny in the exile. Tina's a good puzzle solver and they would've killed Wes/casey in the exile by being able to drop their bags and get free rides by car.

FORT Fanatic
    I missed it. Can someone explain tonights mission and what happened in the exile? I heard that there were new rules regarding the flags during the exile race

FORT Newbie
    How do you figure they won from the preview?

Quote Originally Posted by Darellwins View Post
    How do you figure they won from the preview?
    It's pretty obvious that Tina and Kenny won. They were standing next to TJ and he told them they had to make a decision. Then the clip goes to her and Deim arguing.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005 View Post
    I heard that there were new rules regarding the flags during the exile race
    Both Derrick and Darrell(sp?) left their team flag at the first puzzle. They went back to get it but the ref said that both team members had to be there to get the flag. They went back to get Diem and Aviv. It definitely wasnt like that before.

FORT Fanatic
    In the 2nd exile, Melinda/Ryan forgot their flag also, but only Ryan went back to get it, so yeah it wasn't like that before.

I thought this episode was pretty Lame.
    For one thing, throughout this whole series, the teams going to exile had a chance to win a pardon in the next mission, but not tonight.
    Especially since tonights challenge winner picked both exile teams. I think in all fairness, and in keeping with the theme of this years show that there should have been one more challenge before the exile to give one of the exile teams to send Wes and Casey in instead of themselves.
    Another thing was during the exile after the teams forgot their flags, they sent the guys back to get them. They were then told that both members had to be there to get the flag. This was not the rule in previous episodes. If this was to be the rule, it should have been explained prior to the exile.
    Also, Derrick and Diem dropped their bags almost immediately after the start of the race. He was hoping the puzzle prize would have been drop your bags. As far as I'm concerned, even if that was the puzzle reward, they should have been required to carry their bags up until the moment that they were allowed to drop them.
    It seems as though they are making up the rules as they go along.

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    I thought this episode was pretty Lame.
    For one thing, throughout this whole series, the teams going to exile had a chance to win a pardon in the next mission, but not tonight.
    Especially since tonights challenge winner picked both exile teams. I think in all fairness, and in keeping with the theme of this years show that there should have been one more challenge before the exile to give one of the exile teams to send Wes and Casey in instead of themselves.
    Another thing was during the exile after the teams forgot their flags, they sent the guys back to get them. They were then told that both members had to be there to get the flag. This was not the rule in previous episodes. If this was to be the rule, it should have been explained prior to the exile.
    Also, Derrick and Diem dropped their bags almost immediately after the start of the race. He was hoping the puzzle prize would have been drop your bags. As far as I'm concerned, even if that was the puzzle reward, they should have been required to carry their bags up until the moment that they were allowed to drop them.
    It seems as though they are making up the rules as they go along.

Still Diem had 147 lbs of luggage. That is unbelievable. What again is unbelievable is listening to the rules at the beginning of exhile and hearing the part about don't forget your flags both teams did. This is the farthest that Derrick has ever made it and I wish him luck in the future.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread