+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

It looked to me from the previews that Diem and Tina were in a huge fight about something; i got the idea horse-mouth was crowing at Diem about being able to now send them into the exile.

So Seabiscuit has stuck around a lot longer than I wanted her to or thought she would. Somebody shoot that lame nag!! hehe. I am so thoroughly sick of her now that I wonder sometimes if they were just sort of overlooked cuz nobody thought they were much danger...sort of the invisible team. Tina is only really good at two things...using that huge mouth of hers and doing puzzles.

so in the end I hope the finale does NOT rely on ability to solve puzzles. I think I would actually get a huge stomach ache and my ulcer would bleed if that big mouthed bitch won anything at all! UGH! NO MORE TINA!!

lily

I dont know how Casey and Wes managed to get this far. Did Wes pick her or was he put on a team with her? Because if he picked her, I dont know what he was thinking.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Why in the world would Tina & Kenny send Derrick & Diem into exhile when Tina herself has said Darrell & Aviv are one of the stronger teams. Makes no sense at all.
    They get to send in 2 teams. So obviously they are gunna send in Derrick/Diem & Darrell/Aviv, and not Wes and Casey.

And even if they could only send in 1 team, Derrick and Diem have won 3 or 4 Missions. Darrell and Aviv have only won 2.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1 View Post
    It looked to me from the previews that Diem and Tina were in a huge fight about something; i got the idea horse-mouth was crowing at Diem about being able to now send them into the exile.

So Seabiscuit has stuck around a lot longer than I wanted her to or thought she would. Somebody shoot that lame nag!! hehe. I am so thoroughly sick of her now that I wonder sometimes if they were just sort of overlooked cuz nobody thought they were much danger...sort of the invisible team. Tina is only really good at two things...using that huge mouth of hers and doing puzzles.

so in the end I hope the finale does NOT rely on ability to solve puzzles. I think I would actually get a huge stomach ache and my ulcer would bleed if that big mouthed bitch won anything at all! UGH! NO MORE TINA!!

lily
    Yeap! Tina does big mouth real well that's why we see so many of her confessionals. Maybe she should be the next female Bill O'Reilly??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by MTVrealityFreak View Post
    I dont know how Casey and Wes managed to get this far. Did Wes pick her or was he put on a team with her? Because if he picked her, I dont know what he was thinking.
    Did you see the 1st episode? The order in which the alumni picked their partners was determined by a lotto drawing. In this machine were 12 small peices of paper, each with a different alumni's name on it. TJ randomly pulled the papers out. The first person whose name was pulled was Danny, so he got the 1st pick. Then Coral's name was pulled, so she got 2nd pick. Then Darrell's, so he got 3rd pick then Tonya's and so on. By the time Wes's name was pulled, There were 3 girls left that he could choose from : Linette, Diem, or Casey. All 3 of them had unimpressive statistics (from the trials that the Fresh Meat had to go through when they first got to Australia), so he chose the one that he thought was the prettiest , which was Casey.

At the end of the 1st After Show Special, there's a clip shown of Coral asking Wes why he chose Casey and he explained to her that Diem, Linette, and Casey all had terrible statistics, so he went with the prettiest one.
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 08-24-2006 at 07:52 PM.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1 View Post
    lily
    yeah. I agree. lol. And hopefully this will be a REAL final mission, not like the Gauntlet 2 final.

I guess Wes came to realize that Linette and Deim were'nt so "weak" Dumb ***

kenny and tina were smooth
    hiding was hilarious

then when tina said
    hopefully, this will solidify our spot in the final three, because that dude needs a nose job and i need some liposuction
    i about died

i really like tina and kenny

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem View Post
    kenny and tina were smooth
    hiding was hilarious

then when tina said
    hopefully, this will solidify our spot in the final three, because that dude needs a nose job and i need some liposuction
    i about died

i really like tina and kenny
    If nothing else Tina does great sound bites.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I've always liked Tina's attitude, even in previous competitions.

+ Reply to Thread