+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

i just want wes to go. hes got a piss poor attitude about everything
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

8/14 - Deep Blue

I love the name of the challenge Deep Blue, it involves a 2 man sled that takes you 30 ft down in the ocean and you have to free dive up to the surface.

Tina & Kenny; 13 seconds
    Wes & Casey: 23 seconds
    Darrell & Aviv : 27 seconds
    Theo & Chandra: 54 seconds
    Derrick & Diem: 55 seconds

Derrick has a three way alliance with Darrel and Theo but Diem wants to sent Theo and Chandra to exhile, with only 5 teams left you have to start thinking and acting on strategy. The vote for the other team was done right away and Tina & Kenny and Wes & Casey voted for Darrell & Aviv to go into exhile. Of course Theo and Darrell are upset but did they really expect a free ride all the way to the final three. These 2 are supposed to be the 2 strongest remaining teams you have to send them to exhile if you want a chance to win. I applaud that Diem had the guts to do it.

Another thing, I am starting to get a real pet peeve going on about Darrell. First he has this attitude about how good he is. I have yet to see him perform as well as he talks he can. He bailed on the Deep Blue challenge, in fact he hasn't done well in several challenges and he always has an excuse. After Deep Blue riding on the buses back to the bungalow, Darrell was talking smack about how Derrick betrayed him and how Derrick tried to bleep him out of his money. That money is not Darrell's until he wins and I have seen nothing he has done to deserve it, accussing Derrick of bleeping him out of the money is childish and immature. Hopefully I won't be seeing too much more of him and his 'tude.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

wow. so no wes and casey in exile this week?
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Another thing, I am starting to get a real pet peeve going on about Darrell. First he has this attitude about how good he is. I have yet to see him perform as well as he talks he can.
    He has won a Mission this Challenge already, and he has the best track record of any other Cast member on any challenge (he's won all 3 challenges hes been on: Gauntlet 1, Inferno 1, and Inferno 2).

FORT Fanatic
    Wow. First Diem reluctantly goes along with Derrick's strategy to put Shane/Linette into exile, even though Diem was good friends with Linette. Now it's the opposite. Derrick reluctantly went along with Diem's idea to put Theo/Chanda into exile, someone Derrick was friends with.

Things are really getting cut-throat.
    Either team should stand a good chance of winning the next event to get reprieve from exile.
    At any rate, whoever comes back will really be gunning for Derrick.
    Tina and Kenny, and Wes and Casey, are definitely much weaker teams than the other 3, but could very well skate into the finals with the big 3 trying to knock each other off.
    I still don't understand what took the teams so long to start using the strategy of sending the stronger teams into exile instead of 2 weaker ones. Whoever was first to win a challenge other than Coral and Evan should have busted the first move.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    He has won a Mission this Challenge already, and he has the best track record of any other Cast member on any challenge (he's won all 3 challenges hes been on: Gauntlet 1, Inferno 1, and Inferno 2).
    Darrell has been on teams that have won, he did not win them by himself.

In Gauntlet I he was on a team with Roni, Veronica, Theo, Adam, Rachel, Sarah, Cara and Dave.

In Inferno I he was on a team with Timmy, Holly, Veronica, Kendal, Abram and Christena.

In Inferno II he was on a team with Mike, Jamie and Landon.

He never was a major force in any of these events, he just was fortunate not to be voted off. If not for his team he would have won nothing. Again he uses his tailcoat strategy to get himself far but he has done nothing but use alot of excuses when he has not won any challenge.

Darrell has not won a single mission yet on Fresh Meat the order of winners is, Coral & Evan, Coral & Evan, Coral & Evan, Theo & Chandra, Shane & Linette, Derrick & Diem, Derrick & Diem.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 08-15-2006 at 09:54 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Darrell and Aviv won the Ox pull mission or w/e
    But yea, he has'nt don't pretty much anything on challenges, he was the weakest on his "Good guys" team on I2 and he was an Ok performer on Inferno 1. Damn, i guess he spent up all his money and now he's back

Coral and Evan: 4 wins
    Derrick and Diem: 3 wins
    Shane and Linette: 2 wins
    Theo and Chanda: 2 wins
    Darrell and Aviv: 1 win
    Everyone else: 0

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    Its actulally:

Coral and Evan: 5 wins
    Derrick and Diem: 3 wins
    Shane and Linette: 2 wins
    Theo and Chanda: 2 wins