+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    The most recent Real World/Road Rules Challenge is already finished filming, and probably ready to air directly after The Gauntlet 2. This time, BMP brought in 12 new faces to compete with the RW and RR alum (aka, "we're desperate for new cast members not that RR is cancelled").

For this Challenge, each alumni was apparently paired up with a newbie. It appears that after every other Mission, teams are sent into "The Exhile", which is a Gauntlet-like elimination competition.

The Cast is as follows:
    Coral [RW10]
    Danny [RW16]
    Darrell [RR11]
    Derrick [RR13]
    Johanna [RW16] / Jesse
    Katie [RR10] / Eric
    Melinda [RW16]
    Shane [RR11]
    Theo [RR09]
    Tina [RR12]
    Tonya [RW11]
    Wes [RW16] / Casey
    *Linette, DJ, Dakota, Kenny, ??? and 5 others ???

What, Katie again! What does she do, stand outside BMP offices and wait for the new challenges yelling " please just one more time, please, please, please!"
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Fan
    The show is scheduled to premeire May 29, with the site up sometime this week.

This challenge looks so stupid. I'll watch to see the Fresh Meat people, but the BMP'ers chosen are such media whores.

I'll watch just for the fact that Coral is back I love her

Holler!! I love coral too.. I am very excited to see her making a comeback to the shows...

Quote Originally Posted by miry View Post
    She, like many of the other recurring RR/RW Challenge castmates, won't be done for another 10 years. I wonder what some of the older RR/RW generations think of these repeat castmembers. I seriously wonder what someone like Heather B (RW 1) or Dominic (RW 2) are thinking of people like a Coral or Veronica.
    Since people like Heather B and Dominic moved on with their lives and didn't become reality-tv jokes, I doubt they even know who any of these people are that do the challenges. I hate that we have to be subjected to the same cast members over and over. While I am not too excited about this challenge, at least there is some fresh meat. Let's let some newbies self-destruct even more on film.

FORT Regular

FORT Fan
    I can already see Danny getting pissed if Melinda's partner is anyone but the gay guy.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    Holler!! I love coral too.. I am very excited to see her making a comeback to the shows...
    yeah. me too. it was weird watching the last 2 challenges and not hearing her argue with someone. julie was on the last challenge and we all know how much she hates her.

As you probably know already,the next challenge will be filmed sometime this summer and so far it looks like it will be a regular show vs show challenge (It's not 100% confimred yet); so for those of you that don't like the fact that there are new people on this "Fresh meat" Challenge should be happy about that.

FORT Regular
    The "Real World/Road Rules Challenge -- Fresh Meat Launch Special" airs Monday 05/22/2006 at 9:30 PM CST.

+ Reply to Thread