+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I have a feeling that Wes and Casey are soon going to be equal with Sara the Great from Gauntlet I. Always being thrown in and somehow surviving.
    Yeah, the only difference is that Sarah was likeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    What is it with people not remembering the flags?

I have a feeling that Wes and Casey are soon going to be equal with Sara the Great from Gauntlet I. Always being thrown in and somehow surviving.
    I know right? Why the hell do they keep forgetting them? He even said, emphasized, don't forget the flags. They were close but I think if Wes and Casey didn't forget the flag and they remembered them, they still wouldn't have won.

Wes is a total [mod edit]. I am so glad Johanna said something to him.

FORT Newbie
    Hey, is it just me, or does it look like Coral has gained some weight? don't get me wrong, she still looks good but it's just a lot more meat if you ask me.

I got Theo. 2nd place I got Tina, Coral, Tonya and Johanna. ;p All a tie. Last place; tie are Katie, Danny and Shane.

ERGH. It's so annoying when they forget their flags! Johanna was gonna win and break Wes's streak, if she stayed I'm sure she'll get along with the cast more than Wes would even though she'll probably go home the next Exhile.

I'm getting really excited for the game to heat up especially with the Austin people gone, this is gonna get more interesting! I'm waiting for the Tina/Diem fight.
    avatar by: Pinstruck, thank you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    Yeah, the only difference is that Sarah was likeable.
    What I liked about Sara is that after her RR appearances she changed things in her life. She started working out and eating right and dropped 35 lbs. Not that she was a great athelete but she tried. She stopped drinking and after the Gauntlet she was smart enough to take the money and finish school and then go on with life not to constantly use it to extend 15 minutes of fame for a couple of yrs. Athough I admit it if schools are willing to pay you for appearance money and you are making $75,000 plus a yr at 22 or 23 yrs of age go for it. I was checking out my school's web site and noted that Theo had made an appearance there. Who da thunk it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

^^^exactly^^^

Plus,because there are so many 'reality stars',they don't fetch as much money as they used to doing the bar crawls and campus circuit.I remember Ace making some comment about being able to make $2500.00 when he left The Real World for each appearance/gig and now kids are fighting to get $500.00.A lot of these kids just give up and go on with their lives. Or they just keep doing these challenges.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I wish the old cast would come back though. Selfish thought.

That's great to hear about Sarah. Good for her.
    avatar by: Pinstruck, thank you! <3

comments about 7/3/06 episode

I must admit I really admired the teams that were able to do this challenge. Derrick and Diem, Tina and Kenny (regardless of his big ass remarks), Theo and Chandra (althought she has a big enough ego I won't have minded seeing her fall face first 25 ft in the water, she is really starting to grate on me), Coral and Ian and who dah thunk it Tonya and Johnie.

Wes and Casey of course go to exile that is the safe pick and does not piss of any other teams. At this point in the game you might as well and as Theo pointed out Wes did ask for it.

Now the discussion to send in the other team did bother me as both Tina and Kenny and Tonya and Johnnie were picked based on performance yet they succeeded today while most of the teams fell. Unfortunately, I think once your name is spoken it is the easy thing to do, to constantly pick your team until you are eliminated. Tina & Kenny, Tonya & Johnnie, Wes & Casey are all the easy targets and will be picked until they are eliminated.

So out of 12 teams 3 are gone, and 3 are now under the gun. I do think that there are weaker teams out there. Katie and Erik, Shane and Linnette for example could be beaten by Tina&Kenny and Tonya&Johnnie. A sure win for Wes and Casey would be going against Katie and Erik, I would like to see that. I don't think that would happen as Katie is a friend of Corals but even if Coral could protect Katie, it is a good strategic move because Coral can beat Katie blindfolded and with her hands tied behind her back.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

No surprises here. Wes is not a very good partner. Even if he is strong and can compete I feel awful for that girl. Tonya's problem is her HUGE mouth! If she could just shut up and keep her clothes on for a challenge people might stop laughing at her. She makes her own drama, and she revels in it. She is an attention seeker and once everyone stops ignoring her maybe she will go away.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I've watched the challenges from the very beginning and this one is the worst ever. Not very many of the alumni are likable, we aren't being shown enough of the fresh meat to like or dislike them, and the episodes seem incredibly short and pointless. I watched the first 10 or so minutes of last night's episode, got bored, turned it off and went to the gym. And this used to be my favorite reality show. They really dropped the ball with this one, from the cast to the editing to the missions this has failed on all fronts IMO.

+ Reply to Thread