+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Exile [Fresh Meat]

We aren't meant to know, VanJag. That's why it's called Reality TV.

I guess but from what we saw on RW I wouldn't want to go out with him. More power to him and boy did it go to his head (even more!)

What I would love is, for Johanna to break up with Wes, and then tell him how full of himself and annoying he is. That would put Wes in his place and learn. Oh yeah, and more people to do that too.
    avatar by: Pinstruck, thank you! <3

I would love Johanna to knock Wes out.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

6/19/06 episode comments

I must admit I am impressed with Coral, she must have been doing some serious training cause she is keeping up with her partner and winning.

Oh, too bad Chandra you fell and didn't get to keep your title.

Still I was impressed that although Chandra dropped the one rod/spike/toe thingy she managed to get back on.

Now for the highlight of the show. Wes and his demonstration on how to win friends and influence people. I must say Wes should use this show as a training demo when he starts his new company. I do think he will give Dale Carnegie a run for his money.

Who was Dale Carnegie?
    The following is excerpted from the 1983 World Book Encylopedia
    CARNEGIE, DALE (1888-1955), was a pioneer in public speaking and personality development. He became famous by showing others how to become successful. His book How to Win Friends and Influence People (1936) has sold more than 10 million copies and has been translated into many languages. His books became popular because of his illustrative stories and simple, well-phrased rules. Two of his most famous maxims are, "Believe that you will succeed, and you will," and "Learn to love, respect and enjoy other people."

I see that Wes is following Dale's dictates and is influencing people into voting him into Exile every single time he opens his mouth. Still he is only getting it half right.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Ugh Wes....and Johanna... why oh why oh why must you stay with him when he treats you like that???

I've always been a big fan of Coral's...she awesome and she kicks butt and don't put up with any crap and I like that alot about her!!!

I'm not a faithful follower of RR/RW challenges..I usually catch them when they have marathon shows....last night I watched all the episodes and got caught up till tonight.

Mrs Cwebb ...thanks for posting the link to Ev's myspace...WOW! Danny may be a cutie but what an a**hole!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

When Johanna wakes up and dumps him, Wes will wake up and look in the mirror and look at his behavior and realize he will probably never have another date for the rest of his frat boy life! (except his naive little "fresh meat" teammate- her name escapes me- seems to have a teenage crush going on. Example: when they were taking the exile vote, she deferred to Wes ..."I trust/respect Wes and stand behind any decision he makes" or some hero worship drivel like that. Ugh.
    Go Tigers!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    When Johanna wakes up and dumps him, Wes will wake up and look in the mirror and look at his behavior and realize he will probably never have another date for the rest of his frat boy life! (except his naive little "fresh meat" teammate- her name escapes me- seems to have a teenage crush going on. Example: when they were taking the exile vote, she deferred to Wes ..."I trust/respect Wes and stand behind any decision he makes" or some hero worship drivel like that. Ugh.
    Looks like on her myspace tho that they are still together.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I wish Johanna and her partner kicks Wes' *ss in elimination. He deserves it to get beat by someone he considers "dumb" and "weak". Jo you can do better.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

How old is Coral? Isn't she like 35? My god

+ Reply to Thread