+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Miss Seventeen (MTV)

Miss Seventeen (MTV)

17 accomplished and ambitious young women compete in weekly character-testing challenges, all under the watchful eye of Seventeen magazine editor-in-chief Atoosa Rubenstein.
    ---------------------------------

Anyone watching this?

I am. But my poor DVR can only do so many things at once. So I have to catch this in repeat form
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Caught a bit of it. Can we say MEEOOOWW. Females are such fierce comepetitors.

I hope Jen or Jill wins!

That Brianne girl, wow. I would have thrown her out the window! Good think I am not miss seventeen material. That girl would have been gone sooner than she was, like ten minutes after she walked in the door.

All of these girls seem really fake to me. Really, all they want is to be on the cover of Seventeen. They don't want the intern or friendships, and it's so fake of them to act like they want to be friends with everybody. But these episodes are crazy. I catch the re-runs, but I don't think the show is good enough to wait up for. The asian girl is definatly a nut, but a well-put together nut. She's gonna be in the top to get the cover, because she's smart and cute. Savannah and Jill has a good chance too, but from the previews for next week I can already tell who's going home!!

Who do you think will leave?, Ashley?

It's definatly gonna be Ashley. Please, with a filthy mouth like that and an attitude at the wrong place and wrong time; who wants her on the cover of Seventeen. Besides that she's not even that cute!! If she doesn't go home, then whoever does had to knock out a camera man or something....

Missed the first episode, cuaght maybe 5 minutes of the dinner. Just finished watching ep 2. HA HA, I loved how Leah got kicked out. Finally, a reality tv participant who was there for the reality tv part and to further her career and not for the internship, scholarship or experience and she justly got kicked out. Finally, the least deserving player got the boot. Does she honestly think famous people do not work. If someone is paying me a couple of million bucks for my name and talent I better make sure I deliver. Noone gets something for nothing. Leah's entire philosophy of if my looks get me ahead than fine. Well, let me tell you honey you ain't that hot.

Brianne, better lighten up. Savannah, has it right if you don't enjoy the journey what is the point. Brianne is like a big sour lemon. She is such a downer. Everyone is getting such a bad vibe from her that they ignored her. Her leadership skills are minimal. She would be a terrible boss to work for. People would be leaving her team constantly if this was real life. She does not understand that to succeed and win in this competition you have to work hard and play hard. Her own drive to win will trip her up. The 3rd ep is starting and I can already see that Bri did not learn a thing from that first task. If this was Apprentice I could see her being one of the most hated Project Managers.

Was Bri the one making all those comments during ep 2 about how dirty the city is, how someone peed on them, how she wouldn't want to eat in China Town cause she could read the writing??? How narrow mined especially if she wants to be a mag writer.

During ep 3 her blow up at MTV was uncalled for, everything she called her teammates at MTV and later on at the house, immature being the main word, applied to her. To react as badly over what happened to her was out of porportion. She was on the edge of a major meltdown, well she did have a major meltdown. I wonder how she would react to something really tragic. Unfortunately, she has not represented the town of Poison, MT very well and hopefully, the town will hopefully do as its namesake to her. This girl is an embarassment. Definitely not a Seventeen role model.

Jill shined today and so did the blonde Jen (I think that is her name).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast