+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Miss Seventeen (MTV)

Sasha just could not shut up. Not once, but twice in this episode she said her poem again and because she did out she went. What got me was but for the poem Sasha, sccording to Otoosa would have been on the cover. Slam dunk that Sasha. At least something finally shut her up.

I shouldn't but I'm gonna.....

I hate this show. I've been watching it because I just watch MTV while I work. Just something I do. I watch it to destress, I leave it on for company, etc etc.....so you could say I've developed some pretty shaky tastes for television reality shows.

The first time I met Atoosa I couldn't stand her. I mean "met" her in the sense I saw her face and heard her voice. I don't know how old she is, but I'd bet she never said a swear word and is still a virgin!

At every elimination, the unfortunate victim child goes into her office to hear her critique......and always, always at the end she says......"but it WON'T be on the cover of SEVENTEEN!".....bahhhh! get real chick. big effing deal. I am wondering if any of them gave her the finger on the way out.

She put the girls through some pretty stupid competitions. These girls all were weird. Admit it. WEIRD. You got Sasha who cant shutup about her ass being her calling card. Jen, who cries at the drop of a hat, and worst maybe of all but probably destined to win, ....... Jessica. Oh she is so sweet isnt she? My goodness I am diabetic and I almost went into a coma! She cries easily too. I cannot figure out why Jen is still there, because to tell you the truth I think Julie was more real than any of the so called "real" ones. She didnt bond with these girls as much because she was....maybe sane? Would you want to be these girls' close friend? They seem years younger than their ages. And as fakey as hell. Sasha did not truly bond, she pretended to bond. Did you hear her arrogant comments when she left?

Maybe if all the girls had acted naturally in the beginning it would have been different. They just all seemed very unreal to me. I don't really care how this one ends, because I don't think being on the cover of that particular magazine or working for that witch Atoosa is any prize.

I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but there's just something WRONG with that woman. And those girls. But maybe I'm just too used to seeing young women portrayed as bratty and selfish, I dunno......

lily

No, I agree with almost everything you said Lily.
    If these are the girls that are the cream of the crop of our young college students-God help us all.
    On a side note, thank God Sasha went home! I can't believe that she had the nerve to recite her poem to someone waiting on the phone! How arrogant she is!

Someone they've seen from the past comes back next week...
    Please be Jill!

heheheh....
    someone from their past yeah.....i remember the preview and they both made really surprised or shocked faces. Now who could it be?????

(gawwwwddddd!!!! that means i gotta watch ah-TOOS-ah againnnn, [ruben-STINE, if you please, not ruben-STEEEEN!]ohhh nooooooo!!!!!)
    damn! im an addict!! i hate it but i ...just.....gotta.....watch!!!

lily

It's so obvious that Jessica is going to win. Jen is horrible and she's a liar. Atoosa even said that she loves Jessica so much. I'm just glad Sasha is gone though, does anyone even pay attention to her poem? It's horrible anyways, if I was her I would of been embarass that I made such a ridiculous poem rather than sharing it to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1 View Post
    The first time I met Atoosa I couldn't stand her. I mean "met" her in the sense I saw her face and heard her voice. I don't know how old she is, but I'd bet she never said a swear word and is still a virgin!

At every elimination, the unfortunate victim child goes into her office to hear her critique......and always, always at the end she says......"but it WON'T be on the cover of SEVENTEEN!".....bahhhh! get real chick. big effing deal. I am wondering if any of them gave her the finger on the way out
    Um. Yeah I suppose it would be a big deal,
    seeing as how its the reason they signed up for the show in the first place.

And dang, if someone who doesn't come across as slutty,
    foul mouthed, or hard on people is the kinda person you can't stand
    I hope you never have to experience the torture of hanging out with me for a day
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Sasha, don't slam us, we'll slam you.
    Actually, Atoosa gave her some really good advice. If we were as confident as she pretended she wouldn't need to front so much.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Ding dong Sasha is gone
    Calling card? Please sista your ass makes me yawn.
    Is it because your hips are too wide
    Or your breast are too small?
    No its because you're boring
    And have nothing else to say at all.

I am bored.
    You are robot
    I'm still bored.

*applause and bow*

All the girls here are either unrealistically friendly and delightful or have no sense being role models (Bri and home girl who wanted to slap the J's in the g.d. face).

Speaking of Bri, does anyone think she is the mystery woman from the promos?

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post
    It's so obvious that Jessica is going to win. Jen is horrible and she's a liar. Atoosa even said that she loves Jessica so much. I'm just glad Sasha is gone though, does anyone even pay attention to her poem? It's horrible anyways, if I was her I would of been embarass that I made such a ridiculous poem rather than sharing it to the world.
    Agreeance. I'm routing for Jen. Jen is much more prettier. She also has a more colorful personality. Jessica is prettier, but to bland for my taste.

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar
    wahoo Jen the wisconsin girl won............ I wish that my enthusiasm was more than that we come from the same state..........but this show was a "well there is nothing better on" type of show for me..........so I can't really vouch for who was a better candidate..............from the little I could tell I'm thinking Jen won cause she was more gutsy and had a more relatable story than Jessica...........however feel free to rip that assumption apart cause like I said was not an avid viewer......however again yeah WI pride..........I like anything that shows that Wisconsinites are not all fatty cheese loving, beer drinking, puker fans!! (yes I'll admit I fall into one of the categories, (bows head shamefully, I"M SORRY I LOVE CHEESE) but anyway ya all get what I mean

+ Reply to Thread