+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 82

Thread: Miss Seventeen (MTV)

  1. #51
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    These kids may be 18-20, but the amount of stuff they've accomplished would definitely set them apart from your standard college freshmans and sophmores. They shouldn't be ignorant to simple business standards of conducts, especially Jill, who has interned at the House of Representatives before.
    Well, after all the scandals we have had with interns at the Capital, Jill acted very well indeed.

  2. #52
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    These kids may be 18-20, but the amount of stuff they've accomplished would definitely set them apart from your standard college freshmans and sophmores. They shouldn't be ignorant to simple business standards of conducts, especially Jill, who has interned at the House of Representatives before.
    I have a feeling that Jill learned how to steal cell phone numbers in Interning 101

  3. #53
    Thorpedo is Love Mrs Cwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I have a feeling that Jill learned how to steal cell phone numbers in Interning 101
    ROFL Great point!

  4. #54
    Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    106
    I missed it this week, who are the remaining girls/

  5. #55
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,876
    Quote Originally Posted by krazysexxykool View Post
    I missed it this week, who are the remaining girls/
    Sasha,
    Jen,
    Jessica

    I am rooting for Jessica.

  6. #56
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806
    So the remaining three are:
    Sasha-no personality/fake depth/one trick pony=the poem from hell!
    Jen-drama queen/fake crying girl
    Jessica-who? Oh, that's right the girl with no self-confidence

    Jill-WHY! you should have left the cell phone alone!

  7. #57
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,876
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    So the remaining three are:
    Sasha-no personality/fake depth/one trick pony=the poem from hell!
    Jen-drama queen/fake crying girl
    Jessica-who? Oh, that's right the girl with no self-confidence

    Jill-WHY! you should have left the cell phone alone!
    If iI hear Sasha's poem one more time I will throw something at her.

    Jill had personality and depth the rest of the girls are one trick ponies as you say. I think Jessica has potential to blossom but not at the moment.

  8. #58
    Adelitas Way 7.14.09 libra1022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    If iI hear Sasha's poem one more time I will throw something at her.
    I came close to beating you to that last episode bearcata! (if only I didn't actually value my tv there was going to be something very heavy headed at her when she started pouring that dang thing out again) Yeah, it's great you do slam poetry Sasha....but DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE?? She's making me insane spouting off that same one over and over.

  9. #59
    Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    106
    I really hope Jessica wins, at this point, there is no other choice, the other 2 are

  10. #60
    FORT Fan Bliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    198
    Sasha is gone! I was sick of hearing the same poem.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.