+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Miss Seventeen (MTV)

Jens crying could be fake.. But it might not be. I cry all the time at the slightest little thing. It does not even hav to be in the least bit sad. I honestly have to keep track as per the doctors orders, and a GOOD day is one that I cry less than 10 times.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Newbie
    Judging by the look, who wins?

I think Julie is the cutest.

11/28

So much forshadowing, Jill, Jen, Julie all had marks against them but really Julie. It is so funny that people don't always perceive themselves as others and the cameras do. Julie, lost all energy and enthusiasm and everyone noticed. Out she goes.

Did anyone watch last night?
    What happened?
    Who got sent home?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Did anyone watch last night?
    What happened?
    Who got sent home?
    Thanks
    The girls were to be camp couselors to some underpreviledged city girls. The girls got to vote who would be incharge and Jessica was voted in as boss. The voting criteria was who needed to step up the most and the majority of the girls felt it was Jessica.

Jessica had to pick which girl was to be responsible for what: Sasha was picked to be the Farmer, Jen the cook, Julie was responsible for the boating, and Jill responsible for the hiking. At the orientation all the girls but Julie took notes. That was noted by Otoosa and some of the other girls.

During the hike, Jill got the girls lost. After the cookout, (Jen and the girls did not do a good job making french toast) Jen was so dirty she decided to jump into the lake. Otoosa thought she was not being repsonsible and was to notify the camp personnel if she was going near the lake for safety reasons, but did not and she took some of the young girls with her. Sasha did a great job as the farmer, showing the girls how to milk a cow and other farmy things. Jessica actually stepped up to the plate and did a good job as director. Julie seemed to loose all her energy. During the cookout when Jen needed firewood and asked everyone to help gather some, jen would only bring back 3 little sticks at a time. During the boating she laid back in the boat and basically slept. Jen was called out on this after they got back to the loft when Otoosa called. Jen was upset, all the other girls agreed with Otoosa cause that's what they saw Jen doing nothing. Jen did not see it that way. During the writting of the list Jen's name did not appear. During her final talk with Otoosa that behaviour at the camp was brought up as the reason she was eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    During the cookout when Jen needed firewood and asked everyone to help gather some, jen would only bring back 3 little sticks at a time. During the boating she laid back in the boat and basically slept. Jen was called out on this after they got back to the loft when Otoosa called. Jen was upset, all the other girls agreed with Otoosa cause that's what they saw Jen doing nothing. Jen did not see it that way. During the writting of the list Jen's name did not appear. During her final talk with Otoosa that behaviour at the camp was brought up as the reason she was eliminated.
    Right, but all those Jen's in there should be Julie.

I think Julie was the right choice, she completely did not participate and seemed to be afraid to get her princess hands dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Why do people get this upset because they don't feel a person is real??? Can someone explain that to me. Some people are hesitent in revealing too much too soon at least that's how I see it. Comments, opinions, please.
    Thank you! I was thinking the same thing. There are a lot worse behaviors -- cruelty masquerding as "honesty," for instance -- than someone who's either shy or wants to avoid conflict. For them, that IS being real, and who is anybody to decide that person is being fake?
    The subject of fakeness keeps coming up in reality shows, particularly among young women who see it as a worse character flaw than rudeness. I'm all for candor -- duh -- but it's not necessarily more virtuous than keeping one's mouth shut for harmony's sake.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    Right, but all those Jen's in there should be Julie.

I think Julie was the right choice, she completely did not participate and seemed to be afraid to get her princess hands dirty.

Sorry, my fingers kept typing Jen instead of Julie I thought I had caught them all.

Hold it I just read my post again. It funny what tricks your mind plays on you when you are ranting on a post I could have sworn I wrote Julie.

So Julie was the one sent home?

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    So Julie was the one sent home?
    Yes.

+ Reply to Thread