+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Miss Seventeen (MTV)

I love Jill!!! I'm soo routing for her to win. I think she's got the whole, package, and she's maintained her composure through everything.

I'm glad Brianne decided to dismiss herself, because she knew like everyone else, she didn't have it. It is a big word for the cover of Seventeen, because they're asking not only for a pretty face, but role model, and hard worker, and sincere person. I've got the final three: Jill, Jen, and Savannah. Definatly. I don't know, the asian girl (sorry, don't know her name yet) might come around and pull up from behind, because the girls clearly liked her leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by ladidanz
    I love Jill!!! I'm soo routing for her to win. I think she's got the whole, package, and she's maintained her composure through everything.

I'm glad Brianne decided to dismiss herself, because she knew like everyone else, she didn't have it. It is a big word for the cover of Seventeen, because they're asking not only for a pretty face, but role model, and hard worker, and sincere person. I've got the final three: Jill, Jen, and Savannah. Definatly. I don't know, the asian girl (sorry, don't know her name yet) might come around and pull up from behind, because the girls clearly liked her leadership.
    Connie is the Asian girl.

Connie seems like a very level headed girl. One of the most normal out of the bunch to me anyway.

I want Connie to win. She does seem the most "normal" out of all of them.

Ashley, can we say self destruct. When you are in a house of girls you have to adapt. What a bitch. What a role model. I don't call the girls being fake. Just cause you are not happy and don't like someone you don't have to mope around the house. what does that accomplish. You have to get along with people. This girl will be high maintenance and impossible to deal with later in life.

I was sorry to see Savannah go, I didn't see anything wrong with what she did. I thought she was one of the stronger girls there. I think she has a lot of initiative as per sneaking away at MTV, but I guess that Atoosa may not think so.

Jen, please don't get upset over those photos I thought you looked great.

I caught the last two episodes, I couldn't believe what bitches both Brianne and Ashley are!! They're terrible and Ashley's behavior was completely arrogant, rude, and condescending. If I were one of the girls, I would've given her a dose of her own medicine! What a jerk!

I just caught the last glimpse of the episode (it's term paper season: library 24/7, my new best friend)....I was in shock when I saw Savannah leave the house, I really did think she was going to make it to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I caught the last two episodes, I couldn't believe what bitches both Brianne and Ashley are!! They're terrible and Ashley's behavior was completely arrogant, rude, and condescending. If I were one of the girls, I would've given her a dose of her own medicine! What a jerk!
    I think it's so funny that these girls are supposed to be so respectable and be role models and yet these last two episodes have showed some of the most repulsive behavior I have ever seen on a reality show. Seriously, Brianne and Ashley need some class and maturity ASAP!

I really hated how Atossa set Savannah up!! At this point I don't care who wins this show, It is obvious that Atossa dosen't like Blondes. I just deleted this show from my Tivo Season Pass Manager as with the Apprentice. I really liked Savannah, and thought she could have been the next girl on seventeen cover.

11/14 - Fake Answers, Real Answers, Beauty Pagent Answers

Gee, nobody went home. Do I feel that Sasha is a tad too agressive. Why do people get this upset because they don't feel a person is real??? Can someone explain that to me. Some people are hesitent in revealing too much too soon at least that's how I see it. Comments, opinions, please.

+ Reply to Thread