+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Run's House (MTV)

Run's House (MTV)

Where has Reverend Run been? He's had his hands full with his lovely wife and three sons who want to be the next Bow Wow, John Singleton and Michael Jordan. Add to that a daughter who thinks the Simmons name is a ticket to a life of luxury and another daughter who just got signed as a Ford model, and you've got a full house. When Rev. Run's not keeping the peace at home, he's busy keeping the faith in church...oh, and making a comeback album! Roll with Rev Run and fam in this reality sitcom. Who's house? Run's house!

Premieres Thursday October 13 at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/runs_house/about.jhtml

Great show. Good Kids. Words of Wisdom from Rev Run in his bubble bath.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Words of Wisdom from Rev Run on the Blackberry in his bubblebath!
    Go Tigers!

LOLOL Cute
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

It was cute. Much cuter than I anticipated...
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY
    It was cute. Much cuter than I anticipated...

I agree. I love the fact that the kids are so down to earth. They're fighting over whether they're invited to Angela's party-not arguing about going to rehab! It's nice to see a positive show that's also funny, interesting and all-together cute. The parents seem like good one's.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Newbie

RUN fan

yup ! Run's House is actually a really great show! The reality-sitcom format is different and I love how his personality really shines through. He's such a great role model yet is generous and fun with his kids. I'm excited to see tonight's episode at 10:30 pm (MTV) when the preacher himself has to talk to his kids about SEX. Should be a good laugh!

I liked it a lot, and i wasn't sure that I would. I really like how he interacts with his kids.

Yea this is what America needs another Family Reality show. This show will last one season then get cut believe me im already bored after the first episode whats next week his sons birthday party? Really exciting to see i cant wait im sitting on the edge of my seat, I bet hes going to buy him a benz that's BLUE, Im sick of wealthy reality tv shows, we know you got bling who cares your lives are boring.Plus's hes a preacher haha hilarious he sits in his gold bath tub emailing his buddy's giving them advice on life in riddles.

ID rather see homless people on the street panhandling with there family giving advice on how to keep warm with newspapers then watching another episode of his show.
    Last edited by thawootah; 10-21-2005 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thawootah
    ID rather see homless people on the street panhandling with there family giving advice on how to keep warm with newspapers then watching another episode of his show.
    Careful...some producer may snatch this ideal.

I enjoy this (yes, another) family reality show and looking forward to more episodes, afterall I am a Fan of Reality TV!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast