+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Run's House (MTV)

I'm behind Justine's decision to tell Run about Vanessa's shoot. He sorta brought the subject up and her only other choice would have been to lie to him. Justine told Run NOT to confront Vanessa, to wait until she came to him. As planned, Vanessa told him about the shoot and Run was pretty calm about it. If he wasn't "warned" he may have immediately said NO.

Anyway, these kids rock. With 5 kids in the house, I think they ALL get along beautifully. I have two and they fight like cats and dogs.

FORT Fogey
    I think the show is okay. They are so normal and no drama which for me a reality show needs to have from time to time. I also think the oldest daughters are beautiful. Even though vanessa is the model, I find her younger sister slightly cuter but both are beautiful young women.
    Jessica

Yeah they're pretty.

But for me the show is just boring. I only get interested in watching if the older girl is on a photo shoot cuz I like to see those.

I would bet that they DO fight, those kids, just not alot.

I don't know why I dont like this show, because I did at the first. Enough to watch it. But now its like, not enough going on for me to watch, i just do other things and if i happen to catch a bit of it, I watch for a minute or two.

Maybe they are just too "normal" for television. I dunno....

I did see a preview of the next one, and I guess Justine is preggo. ugh. who needs more kids, and a baby at that? babies dont make for great tv in my opinion. thats just me. Justine will be very absorbed in taking care of the baby when it comes, and it just seems like it wont add much....reminds me too much of that horror show, "the Barkers"....and her constant pregnancies. Of course this show is much different but I cant help but think of it.

lily

FORT Newbie
    I wanted to find out what kind of dog Pal is on Run's House

FORT Newbie

Pal--The puppy

What kind of dog is Pal on Run's House

FORT Newbie
    what kind of dog is pal

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar
    Normal, doesn't mean boring, I love that they don't curse each other like the Osbournes, they have disagreements but the respect is still there, I think we've gotten so used to dysfuction that we can't find the humor in being "normal". Justine is ditzy, the younger boys are bad azzes who act as though they have ADD, Jo Jo is a loner and very quiet, Vanessa and Angela are girly girly. I love this show; it's refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1 View Post
    Yeah they're pretty.

But for me the show is just boring. I only get interested in watching if the older girl is on a photo shoot cuz I like to see those.

I would bet that they DO fight, those kids, just not alot.

I don't know why I dont like this show, because I did at the first. Enough to watch it. But now its like, not enough going on for me to watch, i just do other things and if i happen to catch a bit of it, I watch for a minute or two.

Maybe they are just too "normal" for television. I dunno....

I did see a preview of the next one, and I guess Justine is preggo. ugh. who needs more kids, and a baby at that? babies dont make for great tv in my opinion. thats just me. Justine will be very absorbed in taking care of the baby when it comes, and it just seems like it wont add much....reminds me too much of that horror show, "the Barkers"....and her constant pregnancies. Of course this show is much different but I cant help but think of it.

lily

I enjoy the show and find Run to be rather funny - I like his voices especially when he teases his wife. He's nutty than I would have imagined. It is a drama-free reality show and that works for me, there are plenty of other shows that fill that void.

Is it me or does Russell behave like a jerk?! Is it a business move or just his personality?
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I'm not trying to be funny or mean, but does Justine really want another child? The two she has with Run (Diggy & Russy) seemed to be a "bit touched."

I really like Justine, she's one of the best mother's on TV

+ Reply to Thread