+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Run's House (MTV)

They don't act like spoiled brats at all. They only had to look for an apartment when the deadline for dorms was up. When they did go looking for apartments, and the realitor quoted them a price, the girls' eyes lit up, and they knew that was too expensive. They probably didn't know how much an apartment in Manhattan would cost...they live in New Jersey.

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar
    I love this show, a positive show about a family that doesn't have to curse one another out every 5 seconds, be crass or weird (i.e The Osbornues) to be entertaining. The show is doing really well and I'm glad.

Vanessa's portfolio from FORD models.

Vanessa Simmons
    Office: New York
    Division: Commercial Print Women
    Height: 5'7"
    Chest: 34
    Waist: 25
    Hips: 35
    Dress: 2
    Shoe: 8
    Hair: Black
    Eye: Brown

I use to be a booker for New York models, now I'm a graphic designer for a different company. I've worked with FORD before and they are a really big agency. FORD is the agency the winner of America's Next Top Model will get a contract with. FORD is a really great agency, Vanessa is lucky and has alot of talent. FORD is one of the few agencies that has many divisions such as plus-size, teens, children, classic, special arrangement (mainly celebrities), commercial print, etc.

In model standards, Vanessa would be considered the minimum height for models (5'7") her measurements are good though, the standard is anywhere around 34-24-34, which just means Vanessa has a really good, healthy body in a 5'7" frame. She's in the commercial division which isn't anything big though. FORD has many, many, many models, staff and clients, and is a world-wide modeling agency.

http://fordmodels.com

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar
    Very pretty girl.

Nice pictures of Vanessa! Thanks for sharing KoOla1d...
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

***around 34-24-34, which just means Vanessa has a really good, healthy body in a 5'7" frame***

I never considered a size 2 as a healthy body, although she doesn't look very gaunt in her pictures so that's a good sign.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV View Post
    ***around 34-24-34, which just means Vanessa has a really good, healthy body in a 5'7" frame***

I never considered a size 2 as a healthy body, although she doesn't look very gaunt in her pictures so that's a good sign.
    She's probably not a size 2. Agencies like to lie about their models so they can get jobs. A size 2 on a 5'7" frame isn't bad though. I'm very thin, but not because I want to, I eat a lot of junk food and I have a flabby stomach and I'm a size 4 on a 6" frame.

i hope they have a season two. I LOVED THIS SHOW!! it was a great funny family show and it was something i didn't have to turn off when my little sisters were around. not like real world or the gauntlet 2 (WHICH I LOVE ALSO!) this was a great show

Runs House is back.... I had to go through pages and pages to find this sheet.

2 Episodes already aired.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I dont know. I can't decide whether I hate this show or like it.

I don't mind too much when it's a new episode. But in reruns, the thing drives me crazy.

Run ignores Justine, she nags him. He talks over her so much no wonder her face looks sour and worried. And what was the part about the girls visiting their MOM??? I thought she was their mom, lol...silly me. I guess he was married before, but why's he got custody of the two girls? why are they not with their mom? I am not a reverse chauvinist who thinks men can't parent, trust me. But I have seen and experienced a side that is far uglier in reverse....where a man, because he has money, can take children in court from the woman who gave birth to them for very little to no reason other than money.

I'm not gonna get all stuck on that issue though.

This show is just an odd mix of nice family show and very irritating situations I guess. I want to scream everytime I hear somebody nagging Diggy. where did he get that name....Diggy? it drives me nuts, and when Run goes to talk to him about breaking yet another Gameboy, he doesn't tell him why it's wrong to lose control of your temper and bust things, he focuses on the kid having to pay to replace it. Ok well that shows work ethic which is always a nice thing for a kid to have. But what about its just plain not good to lose your temper that way? I mean, the kid could get the idea its ok to get mad and break something as long as you dont mind paying for it.

He just gets on my nerves sometimes. He has such a big personality i guess, that he sort of just overshadows and overtalks everyone.

Like....dont like.....like? dont like? i cant decide yet.

lily

+ Reply to Thread