+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Run's House (MTV)

Actually, if you notice now it doesnt say russel Jr anymore..it says russel II. I am guessing he was named after run's brother russel and they have the same name so there for he is the second which is usually referred to as junior.

I can't believe Run actually thought that white water rafting was a racial slur.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    I can't believe Run actually thought that white water rafting was a racial slur.
    I don't think he actually believed that. Rather, he was trying to be amusing.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    I don't think he actually believed that. Rather, he was trying to be amusing.
    Oh, he sounds so serious when he said it and to watch his wife's face when he said it, I could even see that she couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth.

The expression on the wife's face always looks like she just smelt something stink.

Run's wife is sooo funny to me. In the episode where Run hid her burger and she was so angry at him for it, reminded me of my own mother and father. I cracked up. I love this show for it's real television. ( I know that sounds funny it being reality tv, but sometimes reality tv feels so fake, but this show doesn't seem like anything is staged.) It reminds me of the Cosby Show (except reality format), doesn't it??

Quote Originally Posted by ladidanz
    Run's wife is sooo funny to me. In the episode where Run hid her burger and she was so angry at him for it, reminded me of my own mother and father. I cracked up. I love this show for it's real television. ( I know that sounds funny it being reality tv, but sometimes reality tv feels so fake, but this show doesn't seem like anything is staged.) It reminds me of the Cosby Show (except reality format), doesn't it??
    I agree. It's funny and too cute and I don't get the feeling they're faking it either. They are blessed and I think they know that and as a result it shows through.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

The RUN family eats REALLY good!!! Do you see their table of food everytime they eat?!? Holy moly!!! They got tons of food.

FORT Newbie
    this last episode was so funny. I laughed so hard when Run and his wife were riding in the air and he started imitating a horror movie....then when the ride started getting shaky.....

I just watched the episode where Run is trying to clean out the pool house and the daughters are looking for apartments.

First, I can't believe that Justine, Run's wife was upset over magazines that she did not want thrown out because they might be worth something. At the folks in Clean House and Clean Sweep say. If it is a collectible why is it just being dumped in the pool house and not taken care of, mmmmmmm.... If Run had thrown it out without her knowing she wouldn't even know it was gone. That was sad.

Then the girls. Spoiled little (I'll be kind) princesses. 32 million for an apartment and $30,000 a month for maintenaince. I don't think so. I like how he put them on a budget. I got the impression that they only looked in Manhatten. Those were some very dumpy places for Manhatten. I thougbt it was all high rises, businesses etc... Those girls should live in a dorm it would teach them something. That those apartments are nicer. Also the sister that wants to be an actress. That involves some work and drive and not just sitting on your ass looking semi pretty. I find it highly unlikely she is ever going to get any work unless a friend of Daddy's does Run a favor.

+ Reply to Thread