+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Run's House (MTV)

I think this show is funny as hell, but for him to be a preacher, his kids are bad. I guess thats true what they say about P-Kays

Quote Originally Posted by MrSoMagnificnet
    I think this show is funny as hell, but for him to be a preacher, his kids are bad. I guess thats true what they say about P-Kays
    Hey I am a pk

Maybe I should check this show out.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I like this show.. Diggy and Russel are so cute!

I watched the "talk to your kids about sex episode" and thought it was funny, but the most recent episode, where he is bossing around his whole family telling his wife she has to throw stuff away, man, I would hate to have that loudmouth for a husband. He seems really obnoxious. Especially when his wife got the moving men some bottle water and he carried on like a bufoon because she game them water first. Ugh. lol Too much shouting and bossing around. I don't care how much money my husband makes, I would not put up with childish tirades like that from a GROWN man! lol

I've only caught a few clips here and there, but I've found it be hysterical. I loved that episode where he's trying to teach his kid about sex.

Saw tonight's episode - felt bad for little Russell Jr. He got so upset when they were bowling and everyone was shouting different things at him and he didn't make the shot or whatever you call it. Then his mom said he broke his 3rd game boy because he lost a game. This cutie is too waaay little to be having such anger problems.

FORT Newbie
    I loved this show. It's hilarious. You can catch reruns of the show online at MTV's Overdrive. Just got to the mtv site and navigate to find overdrive. I would put the link, but it's not allowing me to!

I lurv this show!

Last night was SO funny, I wish Justine was my mom. I love how ditzy she sounds, her "I think I'm just tired of chewing" line followed by run's look was hilarious! And props to vanessa (?) saying that nepotism is alive and well. So many scenes had me laughing out loud, mostly involving Justine. and Run's geico line was funny too. Oh, and Justine's line "what do you mean tons?" So many great moments. I love their personalities.

FORT Newbie
    Last night was a hilarious episode

I love the show so much too!!! What's the deal with Russell Jr.? Russell Simmons is Rev. Run's brother, so how is Russell Jr. Run's son?
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

+ Reply to Thread