+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Run's House (MTV)

Re: Run's House (MTV)

When the baby died I cried so hard for almost an hour! My heart poured out to them. If they want a new little one to care for then they should. Their kids are great and obviously they are decent parents.
    Yup, with donuts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I think I read that they knew the baby was sick and would die after birth...but because of they're religion, they weren't going to terminate and just wanted to go through with it. How sad that must've been...to know that this would happen. One of my friends lost her baby when she was 8 months pregnant and had to deliver a dead baby. They had a lovely service for the baby afterwards...it was too sad.

Lois, I lost a child at 1 1/2 months after birth and it is the most horrific thing to deal with. I decided I would not have another child after her because I do have my son. I'm entering the age now where it would be now or never to have another child, however I just don't think I could do it. Blessed be to all parents who give it another go to bring a child happiness.
    Yup, with donuts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2762029;
    Lois, I lost a child at 1 1/2 months after birth and it is the most horrific thing to deal with. I decided I would not have another child after her because I do have my son. I'm entering the age now where it would be now or never to have another child, however I just don't think I could do it. Blessed be to all parents who give it another go to bring a child happiness.

Oh... big hugs! I lost all my pregnancies...one in the second trimester and I barely got through that. I completely understand your decision. You've got your son, thank goodness...and if you wanted to add another child to your family, you could adopt if that's what you wanted to do. My husband and I want to adopt... just can't go through this again. I wish you didn't know what it was like to be in Run and Justine's position... BIG HUGS!!!

Thanks Lois. I'm sorry you and your husband don't have children yet. Sending good thoughts your way for an adoption!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I agree that they are wonderful parents and good people. I meant that they have enough kids already is all. I guess if they want more....more power to them. I just recall them saying how they were tired of paying for the 2 oldest girls and the oldest boy. They are loving parents for sure. I love to watch the show.

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar

This season finale was sooooooooooo touching, I love when Jo Jo broke down at dinner with his mom, stepdad and sisters, in this highly scripted show, this particular scene was VERY REAL, Angela and Vanessa were shocked to see him cry.

I am so happy for Justine, this family has a lot of love to give and that little girl is so lucky in so many ways.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Paying for GROWN children, and spending money on younger children are 2 completely different things. Most normal parents want to see their GROWN children get out and make their own way.

Kids need to be kicked out of "the nest" for their own good. You know you have successfully parented when your children want to leave home!

Oh yeah....AND they don't "bounce back"....at least not for too long!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 01-20-2008 at 08:42 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by krazysexxykool;2762726;
    This season finale was sooooooooooo touching, I love when Jo Jo broke down at dinner with his mom, stepdad and sisters, in this highly scripted show, this particular scene was VERY REAL, Angela and Vanessa were shocked to see him cry.

I am so happy for Justine, this family has a lot of love to give and that little girl is so lucky in so many ways.

Me too I even shed a tear when Jo Jo was crying

I have to say that even though I don't like the show, I do think these two will make good parents and any child they adopt and raise is lucky.

Oh, and I am sorry for you two ladies who have had to cope with the sadness of losing babies. My heart goes out to you.

lily

+ Reply to Thread