+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Run's House (MTV)

Re: Run's House (MTV)

I love the family. The only thing I find very unreal is that they never get really angry with each other. It's as though they play for the cameras. I believe they are really nice, I just don't know any family who doesn't get into arguments.
    Yup, with donuts!!

The episode I just watched had a lot of anger in it. It was actually frustraiting because I watch the show because I LOVE how little conflict there is in it. Same reason I used to watch 7th Heaven. My little escape from real life family drama for 30 minutes, or an hour whatever the case may be, I can pretend that maybe some day my family will be that picture perfect
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2750003;
    I love the family. The only thing I find very unreal is that they never get really angry with each other. It's as though they play for the cameras. I believe they are really nice, I just don't know any family who doesn't get into arguments.
    My Immediate family brothers,sisters,nieces and nephews we don't argue. We have family meetings and everyone in a mature manner states what they are feeling and we all come to an understanding and work it out without harsh words. This is not such a rarity for me.

I love this show.. it's so funny when Run does something and Russy&Diggy go "oh nooooo! you are embarassing us!". love how Run yells all the time like an idiot. haha.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

I've never really liked the show because it just bores me for some reason; I get very annoyed by the stupid noises Run makes and by how whiny his wife is.

I'm just wondering if they will put an end to the show after the girls go or if they intend to follow another couple of young girls around Hollywood ala: The Hills.

lily

I felt sad when the brother got all choked up about his sisters leaving the house.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

They need another baby like I need a hole in my head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looks to me like they've got the money AND the love AND the time AND the desire. I don't see the problem.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2761363;
    They need another baby like I need a hole in my head.

I don't see a problem with them having another child. They have money,love,affection and their other children have all turned out to be young entrepenures with a drive to succeed. These are types of people who need to be raising children. Responsible ones.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I think that when their baby died last year, that made them realize how much they really did want to add onto their family. They're two loving parents, have children who seem to want another child in the family, and the means to take car of another child. Sounds good to me!

+ Reply to Thread