+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Run's House (MTV)

Re: Run's House (MTV)

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2741627;
    so that means Justine isnt their real mother?!....they look just like the lady and like Justine and i find that weird....they call Justine mom...they shore fooled me
    Justine are the 3 oldest children's step-mom. I love that you can't tell because that just goes to show how it really doesn't matter that she didn't birth them.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2741639;
    JoJo's uncle Russell told JoJo to sit in his chair and put his feet up on his desk. He was trying to give him a feeling of what it would be like to live "the life". But, then again, we may be talking about 2 different times?
    I am talking about when they were in the label's office trying to get signed.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2741639;
    But, then again, we may be talking about 2 different times?
    He put his feet up on the desk at the record label meeting. These guys must be desperate for the publicity to put up with that.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

i don't understand, justine is not the mother of the first 3? are they all adopted?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The 2 younger boys (and I hear there is now an adopted baby girl!), are biological. The older children are from a previous marriage or relationship. They showed the older children visiting their biological mother and, maybe, stepfather on a previous season; she does not live in the same manner as Rev and Justine.

I think all of those children look like they, biologically, belong to Rev and Justine. Didn't see a lot of resemblance between the children and their biological mother, but we didn't see much of her from good angles.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

ah ok. i see. thank you

didn't they just show the Bio mom and the girls getting pedicures a few episodes ago? I thought that the mom and Vanessa look alike. I love how there is no use of the word step-mom or child. I find that word offensive.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How about 'bonus mom' or 'bonus child(ren)'? Those are pretty good terms!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I work not too far from where the Rev.Run family live. I see them every now and then at some of the restaurants & stores in the area. They are just as nice and genuine as they are on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;2748751;
    I work not too far from where the Rev.Run family live. I see them every now and then at some of the restaurants & stores in the area. They are just as nice and genuine as they are on the show.
    awww that's so nice to hear they do seem sincere for the most part.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread