+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Run's House (MTV)

Re: Run's House (MTV)

On a recent show Diggy stated that he was 10 years old, so that would make Russy 8 or 9. I thought they were a little older than that myself, but if this is correct then Russy's reading and his hyperactivity are normal for his age.

As for the show itself and all the the "down time", you can tell this is not like many reality shows,. I view it more as a "reality sitcom". This is not a "follow the family all day, every day show to see what we can catch". Something interesting comes up and the episode is built around it. The family and their reactions are shown only to add to whatever situation they are showcasing that week. Because of this we see them in certain aspects of their day and not doing everything that they do throughout a day.

During the season finale where the social worker came to address the adoption issue, it was so sad when Justine started crying and the look in Diggy's eyes. It's good that they don't just sweep the baby's death under the rug on this show but they also don't show them wallow in their sorrow. It's an excellent balance of perserverence and sorrow.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 05-31-2007 at 09:19 AM.

My bad...correcting myself here...I think it's Russy that's 10....so Diggy would be maybe 12 years old I'd guess. Still, ten year old boys are a pain in the butt, so I still think he's quite normal for his age.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 05-31-2007 at 03:17 PM.

I like this show.. I love to hear what the Rev has to say at the end but yet the two girls are so independent and having their own place together which is great. Only other kid I am worried about is the youngest one because he keeps breaking his game but yet gets another one?

Quote Originally Posted by tv_luver;2423985;
    No, but I did see the ad for the Dessert Shoe line 'Pastry' the shoes are cute! I would buy them
    So the shoes are actually coming out? Great. I wanted to buy some. And I am NOT a shoe person.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd love to hear the price tag on these shoes.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2433136;
    I'd love to hear the price tag on these shoes.
    They are actually reasonably priced about $65 ...compared to the usual $80 or $90 dollars a lot of shoes are running now. Im definately going to buy some

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I wasn't really a fan of this show when it first came out, but now that Rev has settled into the show and let his guard down I really enjoy it/him.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I could not believe how JoJo and his friends were acting in the office. And JoJo putting his feet on the table, wow! I can't believe they put up with that. He's the only kid who I don't like. Yes, he's done nice things in the past for his brothers and sisters but that was just too much for me. They aren't even good. He seems to have a feeling of entitlement just because of his dad. IMO.

i was watching a episode of the later season and their was a part they show Angela & vanessa with a woman in the nail salon....and when it showed the woman it said Vanessa, Angela & Jo Jo's mother....so that means Justine isnt their real mother?!....they look just like the lady and like Justine and i find that weird....they call Justine mom...they shore fooled me
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2732372;
    I could not believe how JoJo and his friends were acting in the office. And JoJo putting his feet on the table, wow! I can't believe they put up with that. He's the only kid who I don't like. Yes, he's done nice things in the past for his brothers and sisters but that was just too much for me. They aren't even good. He seems to have a feeling of entitlement just because of his dad. IMO.
    JoJo's uncle Russell told JoJo to sit in his chair and put his feet up on his desk. He was trying to give him a feeling of what it would be like to live "the life". But, then again, we may be talking about 2 different times?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread