+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Run's House (MTV)

Re: Run's House (MTV)

This season opener was such a heartbreaker. My heart goes out to anyone who has ever lost a child. I just adore this family. I'm so pleased to see this type of strength and love on reality tv. Sure they can be cheesy a times, but so can every family, and you have to love the fact that they are embracing their chessiness.

Simply put, they just make me smile when I watch them, and now I know that they can also make me cry...that is a testament to the type of family that they are, that so many people can truly feel not only FOR them, but WITH them as well.

Those little boys are cute as a button, and the older kids seem to be wonderful young adults. I hope this show stays around for a while. I need it to counteract all of the garbage I encounter sometimes in my reality tv pursuits.

LOVE THIS SHOW.

I love the 2 lil'est boys, Russy and Diggy. So cute.

Run is also really funny.
    TNA CanadianChick *EM* ~Reality Rox~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love how the older children call Justine, their stepmother, "Ma".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love this show as well, love it. Run is an awesome dad. He is so funny too!! I love the expression's on Justine's face whenever Run talks of something he is about to do OR thinks he would like to do...!!!

I just heard Run (on the last episode) call Diggy by his real name which I was wondering forever what it was...its DANIEL!!!

I love the show too...Run is hilarious and gentle with his kids. I give his family the rare definition of functional.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

It is scary how functional this reality TV family is. I like all the kids, but I wish Diggy would get some more screentime. He has some really funny sayings.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

I love the show! its funny and its a good show (no trash like usual shows) and Russy is the most adorable little boy...I liked the eppy when Run was trying to spend more time with JoJo and took the three boys to Barnes & Noble...Russy & Diggy sitting there talking about who gos to B&N to have fun was practically like handing JoJo the money

has anyone seen the sister on the guiding light or anything?

No, but I did see the ad for the Dessert Shoe line 'Pastry' the shoes are cute! I would buy them

FORT Newbie

LOVE this show; the family is so cute. Never considered that Rev. is controlling, but now that you mention it; he does seem to hold the reins over everything - from hamburgers to cash.

I understand Justine recently suffered a terrible loss; my sympathies to the family. May I just add it seems like she never got out of her jammies and moved prior to the baby's birth; does anyone else find it strange that Rev and Jus lay around all the time espousing philosphical answers to family problems?

Also, is it Russy or Diggy who needs to be roped in, learn to read and possibly be checked for ADD? IMHO, he is not age appropriate in his reading and behavior...

+ Reply to Thread