+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gauntlet 2: Rookies vs Veterans

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    oh man all my favorite veterans are not on the list : Coral, Veronica and Rachel. man why? they are the best..LOL. well cant wait to watch it.
    "what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by ladidanz
    Oh my man, Syrus!!!! He's bound to have a few choice words to say to some of these flipant people....I love him for just being strong and looking sooo good!
    Me too! He's gorgeous. I'll be watching the show.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

i just now looked at the list and my girl Ibis is in there. i so love her. GO IBIS. i think she is gorgeous!

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

I haven't seen a start date posted on this thread but I saw on MTV that this season is starting on Dec 5th.

FORT Fan
    The Preview Special: "Rough Seas Ahead", airs this Monday at 10!

Man, no CT? im not watching...CT is HOT lol

he is an ass wipe, but i dont care lol, he was my source of Eye candy for a time *swoon* lol

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess
    Man, no CT? im not watching...CT is HOT lol

he is an ass wipe, but i dont care lol, he was my source of Eye candy for a time *swoon* lol
    i agree CT IS HOTT..lol! i swear most of my favorites didnt come back this season! like coral, veronica, there's a lot more but im too lazy to name them.

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Anyone watch the preview show for this on MTV tonight in place of Laguna Beach? The previews made me get really excited for the new season even if I did sneak a peak at the spoliers! It should be interesting to say the least with plenty of drama! I didn't see too many clips from hook-ups but I am sure there will be plenty.

I like this season cast most of the dramatic people aren't on it( minus Beth and Julie)so now new blood can cause drama, seems like Cara is gonna supply could she be this challenge Veronica

I like Cara and Susie. It seems they get along well too. I'm glad they brought Robin & Cameran back too. Ibis is back too? It'll be hard to figure out who to root for. I stopped watching RW/RR things when Veronica and Coral were taking over, so I'm glad they were passed on. It sounds like the gauntlet set-up is different as well. I dont know why they changed that....the first gauntlet was drama loaded.

Julie has regular work on G4 so she's not hurting for camera time or money. Maybe she'll try to kill somebody else this time Jisela will bring some drama....it's in her blood.
    Last edited by Vicarious_Viewr; 11-22-2005 at 01:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread