+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gauntlet 2: Rookies vs Veterans

Im confussed, Tina said that shje was still going to do challenegs and you say she isnt on this one.

How do you find this stuff out anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Will2005
    Im confussed, Tina said that shje was still going to do challenegs and you say she isnt on this one.

How do you find this stuff out anyways?
    Tina never said she was going to do this challenge. She said that the challenges are addicting, and that she loves the competition. I find the stuff out from a board that's main focus is Real World/Road Rules and the Challenges. And we have spoilers on the challenges and seasons. I'd post the link, but I don't want to get in trouble for promoting another board.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    This cast is great! Jisela, Cara, New Orleans Jamie, and Susie are all great castmembers and I can't wait to see them again. But I still don't get why Jamie is on the rookies team when he's done two challenges. They should switch him and Ace around since Ace has only competed in four missions total. But anyway, I think this is gonna be a great season. I loved the original Gauntlet so this Gauntlet will be just as good, I'm sure.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Bump from page two. Also, the next challenge will apparently be Veterans VS Viewers, where normal people will be pitted against the Real Worlders and Road Rulers. Oh great.... This idea is the lamest yet.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Yea, I heard this.. they are casting people specifically for the challenge.. that's such a bad idea.. it's going to make it bomb like road rules if they do that.. the whole idea is the challenge is kind of like watching the reunion shows and an interesting side challenge add in some prizes and drama of its own, and you got a winner.. you can't do that with the vets vs viewers.. that's like saying all the people who do the shows never watch them...

Veronica and Rachel have their own show coming on MTV soon.

http://www.bunim-murray.com/casting/vr_casting.htm

Check it out.

The Veronica/Rachel show, is just lame. I'll still watch it, but it's a stupid idea! They are looking for someone to be there BFF...

I love the idea of Viewers vs Veterans, I think it will be great to see some FRESH new faces, and I can see alot of drama between the two teams.

As for the Gauntlet 2, I think it's going to be airing soon, Tonya said she seend the promos for it on the Fishbowl, she also said there was a huge twist!

The huge twist is that the regular media whores aren't on it....

She saw the promo for it on MTV? I bet it's one of those short crappy ones like they did for BOTSEXES 2 where they just showed like two second shots of three missions.

Supposedly, The preshow is airing September 1st. I'm not sure if this is true, this is what the blog reported (which is sometimes wrong) Sept 1st is a Thursday... and the challenges are usually on Mondays.. so I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    Yea, I heard this.. they are casting people specifically for the challenge.. that's such a bad idea.. it's going to make it bomb like road rules if they do that.. the whole idea is the challenge is kind of like watching the reunion shows and an interesting side challenge add in some prizes and drama of its own, and you got a winner.. you can't do that with the vets vs viewers.. that's like saying all the people who do the shows never watch them...
    yeah, i totally agree.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread