+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gauntlet 2: Rookies vs Veterans

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    Am I the only one that is dying to know.....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    who goes home because of drug use? any ideas
    Last edited by libra1022; 06-20-2005 at 06:21 PM. Reason: placed in spoiler tags instead of color tags

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Who does everyone think will stir up the most crap? I say Beth and Montana for sure. Maybe Jisela, though she was very low key on BOTSEXES 1, but I hope she realizes that she's better off as a bad girl. I'm just happy to see her again after two years.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Thanks for the rumors Alphabet. The cast sounds really good. I can't wait to see this:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Beth beats Ruthie in a Gauntlet
    Aw, I like her! Well, we'll see if the spoilers are true. Should be fun to watch.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Here are some more spoilers:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Beth beat Montana in a Gauntlet, and Kina beats Cara in a Gauntlet.

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    Oh man! I can't wait for this show! Does anyone know when it'll start to air?
    My guess is sometime in January, or the end of this year.

Also, alot of people are wondering if the Austin cast will be on the challenge.. well..

Click to see Spoiler:
    Melinda already confirmed that she won't be on this challenge. Johanna has been on myspace like everyday (when you're on the challenge you're internet access is limited so I doubt she's on this challenge; unless she lost the second gauntlet) I asked Rachel about doing a challenge and she said "I don't know about the challenges yet, hopefully I'll know in a couple months though!" She obviously won't be on it since the challenge is already filming. I personally can't see Lacey, Nehemiah or Danny doing the challenge. Possibly Wes though. All in all, I don't think the Austin cast was even asked to do the challenge.. lol

I think Austin people will be on it, unfortunately. Oh Kina's on this challenge too!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Click to see Spoiler:
    As of June 23, 2005

Robin, Mark, Ibis, David, Beth, Brad, Jeremy, Katie, Kina, Jodi, Aneesa, and Derrick, are for sure still there.

I'm trying very hard not to look at these juicy spoilers. Beth's back?? Why? I think she and Jisela will stir stuff up. The cast looks really good. Glad to see new faces.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I'd LOVE to see Jisela stir some stuff up with anyone, but then I remember how she changed from BOTSEASONS where up till she was voted out she was a big part of the season to BOTSEXES 1 where she was a completely different person. Don't get me wrong, I love Jisela and I'm glad she's coming back but I just hope she's like her old self and not the one from BOTSEXES.

I could see Cara causing some stuff too. I've heard that since she's posed in Playboy she's been a real bitch and that's the reason why she dumped Dave. I hope she hasn't changed too much, I loved her back in South Pacific and The Gauntlet.

+ Reply to Thread