+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gauntlet 2: Rookies vs Veterans

I really hope Ruthie makes the end. However I'm disapointed the Rookies didn't win. I wanted them to do a Koror and win all the challenges. The Rookies this season have an identical story line to the "Good Guys" last season.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Man, I missed this ep last night! What was the challenge? I assume the Veterans' won?
    The challenge called Team Builders included 3 parts. Moving tires, rope, and boards the length of a field with no person touching the ground...then using a board to get all members of the team over a rope...moving a ball (huge inflated one) down and up a hill without using hands. If they touched the ground with body or rope with their body, or the ball with their hands, they would all have to start over. Yes, the Veterans won but it was close.

Omg what did Aneesa say to Cara, I need to quote that because it was the funniest thing I had ever heard. I've always liked Aneesa but dear lord her look that she had going on was just anyways next episode doesn't look to good for Danny tells that b***h Jodi whats come in.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMix View Post
    Omg what did Aneesa say to Cara, I need to quote that because it was the funniest thing I had ever heard.
    It was...
    Aneesa: I wish you would get in the f***ing Gauntlet with me, b****. You wouldn't f***ing leave it. How 'bout it, b****?

Cara: You are so gross

Aneesa: (mocking Cara) You're like so gross because I lost 20 pounds andI'm hot now so I feel like I can act any way I f***ing want. Suck my d***, b****.

LOL i wish MTV would show clips of the show, but i guess the aftershow to place of that. Speaking of clips I was watching the preview for the gauntlet again and noticed.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Kina is wrestling Jillian in the gauntlet, I believe this to be true because Jillian is wearing a little blue sports bra looking lost earlier in the clip, then later the same top appears when she is wreslting in the gauntlet. So maybe they lost whatever mission where Kina falls is a girl gauntlet, the rookies lose and choose Jillian to go in. But this is just a theroy.

FORT Fan
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kina is wrestling Jillian in the gauntlet, I believe this to be true because Jillian is wearing a little blue sports bra looking lost earlier in the clip, then later the same top appears when she is wreslting in the gauntlet. So maybe they lost whatever mission where Kina falls is a girl gauntlet, the rookies lose and choose Jillian to go in. But this is just a theroy.
    You're right. Its in the post with the Elimination Order on the previous page.

Was it me or did Aneesa look like a rusty drag queen on crack or what???

She turned one little small comment into this big confrontation, not that it wasnt good TV, but it didnt feel like real drama, more like something overdone for the cameras.
    "I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day." - Linda Evangelista

Nope trust me, I think your not the only one who thought that.

Hopefully it'll get a little but better i'm ready for some good drama.

FORT Fan
    Hopefully it'll get a little bit better i'm ready for some good drama.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Get ready for it...next episode, Danny gets into fights with Jodi and Cara. Unfortunately, it won't last long...he goes home next.

Does anyone watch the After Show? I don't have Broadband so details would be nice

Click to see Spoiler:
    Danny is so annoying. I'm glad he's gone
    and I'm glad Rachel and Abe aren't on this season. I didn't like Derrick at first, but then I started to warm up to him. What's going on with him? Too much exposure to CT (who also went from mean to nice and mean again).

+ Reply to Thread