+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gauntlet 2: Rookies vs Veterans

Quote Originally Posted by ModelGuy384 View Post
    Who is Aneesa yelling in the next epsiode ? Shes yelling something about, someone loseing 20 lbs and telling them to suck her @#%%.

Im thinking Beth or Ibis. Any guesses?
    I read somewhere that it is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cameran who Aneesa is yelling at. Apparently because she quits the game. Though I don't really understand why Aneesa would be pissed at Cameran for quiting when they aren't even on the same team.

FORT Regular
    I for one am VERY glad to not have to watch Veronica and Rachel for once. Coral, I will miss though. And I have to agree, Jo was scary.

FORT Newbie

Julie Cursing

Did anybody hear Julie screaming the F word with Beth after losing the coconut mission? Classic

Wow well that's Cameran for ya. I knew she wouldn't last but I still love her, in a way she could've beat Kina by chance in the gauntlet but she choose to take on for the team. As for Cara and Aneesa that was odd, I guess Cara thought they were being mean to Cameran so she gave her two cents but was shot down by Aneesa, Robin and Jisela looks were funny and Timmy priceless. I think they're was something edited out it's just a feeling. Cameran is to happy and cheerful for challenges, I think she was the only one without money on her mind which is nice change. Anyways love this episode can't wait for the next "real" female gauntlet.

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5 View Post
    I for one am VERY glad to not have to watch Veronica and Rachel for once. Coral, I will miss though. And I have to agree, Jo was scary.
    Oh HELL yes! I could not stand Veronica, Rachel, and Tina (altho tina was a little less aggravating than the rest). I never got why they wanted these three on these shows...when they have a huge pot to stir to come up with new ones.

But I didn't like Jisela either, back on RR/RW....remember she did something snaky that Coral sort of called her on?

I did like Coral. What a personality. Yes she got to be quite a smart ass, and yes she could be hard to deal with. But hey, she's a diva, no mistake. What a bod! I think she's gorgeous. I remember back on her real world season that her and Mike (who was sort of a nerdy college boy then) fought like dogs and cats and wound up real good friends....for a while. That was really cool to me.

I missed part of tonights show. Why did Cameron refuse to try to do a challenge/inferno/whatever they call it now? I saw her give it up and go home, but not why.

All in all, these people who repeat on the shows just get too cocky and strange...its like the tv camera is some kinda drug that lets out all of their aggro and they turn into a-holes. Well, this year I hope that whomever is the least a-holish wins!

I'm disappointed with Derrick. Is it Derrick? I think so....anyway he used to be a bit humble but I guess he thinks he is an old pro now, and he can be cockier than anyone. It's not attractive on him. I dont get the Mark/Robin thing. ugh. I think he is gross.

Julie swearing? lol it happens every time....its that camera thing. she forgets she's a good mormon girl.

lily

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1 View Post
    I missed part of tonights show. Why did Cameron refuse to try to do a challenge/inferno/whatever they call it now? I saw her give it up and go home, but not why.
    lily
    Cameron refused to go against Kina b/c she didn't want Kina to go home and have to leave Randy (her b/f) behind. Also, Cameron didn't want to be team captain if she won. I think she should have "threw" the gauntlet but not just sit it out. I think she should have "tried" but still let Kina win. That way TJ and the others wouldn't have been so hard on her. I think TJ (the host) took it too personally. Asking if anyone else wanted to quit.

Man, I missed this ep last night! What was the challenge? I assume the Veterans' won?

I think Cameran was an idiot for quitting. The rookie squad could've used another fresh face that would actually compete as opposed to someone who comes on only for a few episodes and then quit. She did the same in BOTSexes I and now she does it again.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Is it me or are all those girls jealous because Cara is a playmate? Jeez! Get over it already.
    It's also refreshing to see different veterans that aren't coral, mike, veronica, Tina, Eric, the chick that best friends with V, Tonya and whoever else i'm forgetting.

Also, aneesa, you look like crap. On the double.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Aneesa looks gross. She's obviously trying her best to grab attention and she decided that looking like a "cheap stripper from a strip club near the airport" would do her some good.

I NEVER understood why people liked her. I just don't get it! Well at least Timmy was freaking hysterical while he impersonated Aneesa right behind her the whole time!

+ Reply to Thread