+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gauntlet 2: Rookies vs Veterans

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    BTW~About Mark's age, If I remember correctly, he didn't say he was turning 30, he said he was turning "30-something". Just guessing, I would say he's at least 34 or 35, and he looks every bit of it.
    That sounds about right to me as well FireStorm. I remember way back when he was on Road Rules trying to figure out if I had ever seen him around since he was from the same area that I was at the time (and I'm 35 now). We've got to be somewhere around the same age if I was thinking that....plus you're right, he DEFINITELY looks more mid-thirties.

I finally watched the ep and all I can say is. What a whack-job Jo turned into. Does she overdramatize much or what! She totally blew the whole thing out of proportion! A few splatters of chocolate sauce on the floor! I thought there was going to be all kinds of stuff in her bed, but they didn't show anything like that. She wanted an excuse to leave, she was already out the door, the minute she found out she could leave after the first mission. On the phone she was already planning her escape. No loss, they should have given the spot to someone that WANTED to be there!

Jo looks like she has more issues than the "drunks and ho's" of MTV land

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I finally watched the ep and all I can say is. What a whack-job Jo turned into. Does she overdramatize much or what! She totally blew the whole thing out of proportion! A few splatters of chocolate sauce on the floor! I thought there was going to be all kinds of stuff in her bed, but they didn't show anything like that. She wanted an excuse to leave, she was already out the door, the minute she found out she could leave after the first mission. On the phone she was already planning her escape. No loss, they should have given the spot to someone that WANTED to be there!

Jo looks like she has more issues than the "drunks and ho's" of MTV land
    and the sad part about jo is that i think should would of actually done really well in the challenges and the guantlet. plus i was excited to see new castmembers then the usually ones who are tiresome to watch. but overall i think the cast is good

What happened to Jamie from New Orleans? He has long hair and for some reason not that cute anymore! I was shock :|

So someone is finally going into the gauntlet yes! Jodi has and will be my least favorite xtreme roadie, kina and ibis forever, a least Jodi knows how to get her camera time but do what Beth does just be a b***h, but I guess Jodi couldn't due that well seeing how she broke down during the inferno 2.

So sorry to see Adam go into the Gauntlet and lose! While I enjoy watching Derek, I was surprised that he was voted into the Gauntlet! Timmy said something very interesting to me-he wouldn't play well with the others in a sense, so that's why the voted for him-not in terms of overall strength, but attitude. I wonder if they will continue in that vein or they will try to take the ones that will win them the money.

P.S. Yes I saw the spoilers, but I can't wait to find out WHY people go into the Gauntlet

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    BTW~About Mark's age, If I remember correctly, he didn't say he was turning 30, he said he was turning "30-something". Just guessing, I would say he's at least 34 or 35, and he looks every bit of it.
    He said something like "woo, happy birthday to me! Thirty......ish"

FORT Regular
    I missed the first 2 episodes. Darn it. I have to remember to set my vcr.

Why did
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jisela sign up if she had to leave so soon?

Who is Aneesa yelling in the next epsiode ? Shes yelling something about, someone loseing 20 lbs and telling them to suck her @#%%.

Im thinking Beth or Ibis. Any guesses?
    "I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day." - Linda Evangelista

+ Reply to Thread