+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gauntlet 2: Rookies vs Veterans

It looks like Jodi is the new Tonya. Has she always hooked up with everyone?

Danny is super cute on this season!! *drool* heh.. Brad is there too, which is always a plus for me.. but hmm, spend time thinking of how to convert Brad, or just go for something that's available? *grin*

This season though confuses me. I'm not sure I understand the whole ruleset, but I think it will clarify when it goes through the elimination and such... It seems Team Captain is not a position you want to be in though... =/
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawaj View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Which Adam gets booted first?
    Veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    The first AfterShow starts next week.

As Team Captains, it is Adam, Ruthie, Alton, and Jo's (well, now Kina's) responsibility to make sure their team wins. During the guy Missions (odd #'s), the losing Captain will have to go into the Gauntlet against one of his team mates, while the winning Captain wins a prize. Same goes for the girls. If a player beats the Captain in the Gauntlet, then that player becomes the new Team Captain.

*Spoiler*
    So does lets say Alton loses andf has go into the gauntlet because it's the guys turn, what happens to Jo, like guy gauntlet day, so the losing girl captain not get effected?
    Last edited by libra1022; 12-08-2005 at 03:29 PM.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMix View Post
    So does lets say Alton loses andf has go into the gauntlet because it's the guys turn, what happens to Jo, like guy gauntlet day, so the losing girl captain not get effected?
    The girl captain is only affected by her team's win or loss on the even numbered Missions.

Here's the boot order for those who don't yet know...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    0. Jo [Leaves Challenge Voluntarily]
    1. Adam L. [Beat by Derrick]
    2. Jisela [Beat by Ruthie]*
    3. Danny [Beat by Alton]
    4. Cameran [Beat by Kina]*
    5. Adam K. [Beat by Alton]
    6. Ruthie [Beat by Beth]
    7. Ace [Beat by Derrick]
    8. Montana [Beat by Beth]
    9. Syrus [Beat by Derrick]
    10. Cara [Beat by Kina]
    11. Jeremy [Beat by Alton]
    12. Beth [Beat by Aneesa]
    13. Derrick [Beay by Timmy]
    14. Jillian [Beat by Kina]
    15. Randy [Beat by Alton]

*Jisela and Cameran might be switched. Jisela left within the first week to keep her job back home.
    ** Also, there's still uncertainty whether or not there's a 16th Gauntlet (they may have cancelled it because of Jo leaving next episode). If there is, it is Kina vs Susie, with Kina winning.

Thanks for posting that, I've been looking for it for a while. I think I'm going to like this season.
    Last edited by libra1022; 12-08-2005 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Oh my!! Derrick is a total train wreck, really messed up, such a shame.

Anyway, I guess I must be one of the 'older' people here because I remember when Jo was on Real World San Francisco, she was Puck's replacement after he got booted out, and Jo was quite the party girl at that time..I remember her & Rachel (Now married to Sean RW Boston) being pretty wild alot of times, partying, drinking, chasing guys etc. Granted that was 11 years ago, obviously Jo is much different now...almost like she's done a 360.

In this case, I don't really think it was the actual partying that night that upset Jo, I think she just realized once there, that it wasn't for her, especially after they explained the rules of being Team Captain...She just wanted out, and the party was a good excuse to bolt.
    Remember Mark was one of the possibilities to take Puck's place, but instead they went with Jo?! I find it hard to believe that Mark is only turning 30 at this time, then. Especially if that season was 11 years ago. I would assume he's at least 35. He looks at least that old!

FORT Regular
    So when exactly does it start?

It started this past week, atleast the show itself did. If you're looking for the aftershow thing that's been mentioned upthread I can only rely on what the posts mention that it begins next week. (since I don't personally care about that sort of thing)

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Remember Mark was one of the possibilities to take Puck's place, but instead they went with Jo?! I find it hard to believe that Mark is only turning 30 at this time, then. Especially if that season was 11 years ago. I would assume he's at least 35. He looks at least that old!

OMG I had forgotten about that. Rachel did want to pick Mark because she thought he was hot, but they decided, in the end, to go with Jo for some reason.

BTW~About Mark's age, If I remember correctly, he didn't say he was turning 30, he said he was turning "30-something". Just guessing, I would say he's at least 34 or 35, and he looks every bit of it.

+ Reply to Thread