+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gauntlet 2: Rookies vs Veterans

ITA w/ Bearcata! We shouldn't be surprised if there's a lot of sex going on, hell Julie was even rumored to have hooked up with Jeremy on Inferno I or Sarah and Theo on the Gauntlet I, these are people you'd least expect it from so let alone some of the famewhores here.

Most of these castmembers are perennial libertines anyways! Look at mega famewhore Mark, he's already in his 30's but parties like he's still in his college frat house and starts a showmance w/ Robin for attention! Grow up you old goon! (Note: I do not think people in their 30's are old goons)

Derrick is such a lost cause, its no wonder he and Katie are such good friends, they drink and smoke all the time. I'm surprised they haven't hooked up, or maybe they have, but its never been caught.

FORT Regular
    I love Mark. I was always a Kit and Mark fan (she's on ESPN now). I loved the first Road Rules. It was so much better than the crap missions they've had recently. What he's doing with Robin is beyond me.

Anyway, I read that Elka and Walter were married in Las Vegas, but they are no longer. I think their marriage dissolved around the time of the Battle of the Sexes (I). Just some info in case people were interested.

I wasn't say you exaggerated, I was saying someone exaggerated to Jo. There very well may have been a threeway in her bed, but from what was edited, we were made to believe the chocolate syrup didn't come from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawaj View Post
    I wasn't say you exaggerated, I was saying someone exaggerated to Jo. There very well may have been a threeway in her bed, but from what was edited, we were made to believe the chocolate syrup didn't come from that.
    Chocolate syrup to be spread on boys chest and to be licked off by girl. I got that. What happened after, we weren't shown.

Also, 3 squirts of chocolate syrup on the floor could also be a metaphysical symbol of....... lets use out imaginations and leave it at that. (It was short, It was sweet, was it 3 squirts.)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Chocolate syrup to be spread on boys chest and to be licked off by girl. I got that. What happened after, we weren't shown.

Also, 3 squirts of chocolate syrup on the floor could also be a metaphysical symbol of....... lets use out imaginations and leave it at that. (It was short, It was sweet, was it 3 squirts.)
    THats not what happened. Derrick had passed out on Jo's bed, and Kina and Danny (his old cast mates) just put the syrup on him. Nothing sexual happened in Jo's bed.

So there wasn't any aftershow for this episode? Jo will find a way to get over it, so how does the whole captain thing work?

One of these days when Derrick is passed out at a party somewhere he is going to get buttf****d if he is not careful.
    Oh my!! Derrick is a total train wreck, really messed up, such a shame.

Anyway, I guess I must be one of the 'older' people here because I remember when Jo was on Real World San Francisco, she was Puck's replacement after he got booted out, and Jo was quite the party girl at that time..I remember her & Rachel (Now married to Sean RW Boston) being pretty wild alot of times, partying, drinking, chasing guys etc. Granted that was 11 years ago, obviously Jo is much different now...almost like she's done a 360.

In this case, I don't really think it was the actual partying that night that upset Jo, I think she just realized once there, that it wasn't for her, especially after they explained the rules of being Team Captain...She just wanted out, and the party was a good excuse to bolt.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Firestorm, I remember Jo. By the way, don't you mean 180?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMix View Post
    So there wasn't any aftershow for this episode? Jo will find a way to get over it, so how does the whole captain thing work?
    The first AfterShow starts next week.

As Team Captains, it is Adam, Ruthie, Alton, and Jo's (well, now Kina's) responsibility to make sure their team wins. During the guy Missions (odd #'s), the losing Captain will have to go into the Gauntlet against one of his team mates, while the winning Captain wins a prize. Same goes for the girls. If a player beats the Captain in the Gauntlet, then that player becomes the new Team Captain.

*Spoiler*
    Click to see Spoiler:
    This is why you see Derrick, Alton, Beth, and Kina in The Gauntlet a lot. Derrick beats out Adam in the first Gauntlet (and Ace & Syrus down the road). Beth beats Ruthie in the 6th Gauntlet. Kina becomes captain because she came in 2nd place on the Royal Rumble Challenge. Her and Alton remain undefeated in all 4 of their own Gauntlets, and make it to the end with lots of prizes.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Which Adam gets booted first?

+ Reply to Thread