+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

John - too outright, but he's okay. seems like an annoying, to-your-face kinda guy but still seems to have a good heart.
    Paula - houston, we have a problem. i think that her whole issue with eating needs serious help and attention.
    Svetlana - seems okay. attention whore but seems normal. has an attitude.
    Jose - i think he's also one of the guys that seems to be really player-ish at first impression, but really is a great, sweet guy.
    Zach - seems to be really laid back and cool, one of the non troubled ones.
    Janelle - sassy girl.
    Tyler - a bit too much for me to absorb all at once. he's as loud as john.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Zach and Janelle seem like they'll be my favorites for the season.

I predict I'll love to have Svetlana and Tyler though.

Just watched the second episode and I must admit that Janelle came off as a bit more nurturing and thoughtful (until the preview for eppy 3... sheesh.) I like her insight with Tyler and with Paula.

I am also enjoying the fact that this season appears to have issues to talk about other than drinking and sex. Austin was so one dimensional, but Key West holds promise.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Tyler ruins the whole thing for me. He's so loud and just argues with everyone about everything. It's like SHUT UP!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Just watched the second episode and I must admit that Janelle came off as a bit more nurturing and thoughtful (until the preview for eppy 3... sheesh.) I like her insight with Tyler and with Paula.

I am also enjoying the fact that this season appears to have issues to talk about other than drinking and sex. Austin was so one dimensional, but Key West holds promise.
    I agree Broadway. After last season, I swore I wasn't going to watch. But the Real World is kind of like an accident.....you don't want to look, but you have to. I hope this season focuses more on the issues than drinking and hooking up
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Newbie
    Issues? If we wanted issues we'd watch starting over. Show me the drinking and the sex.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smbuss23 View Post
    Issues? If we wanted issues we'd watch starting over. Show me the drinking and the sex.

In real life, it's not all about drinking and sex. And this is supposed to model real life
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

*sending you Las Vegas, San Diego, and Austin series dvds*

FORT Newbie
    Just kidding guys! These people are not the most attractive people in the world anyways. I ve tried not to watch the Real World the past 2 seasons, but it's on 50 times a week it's hard not to. Give me Real World Topeka,Little Rock, Oklahoma City.

Just kidding guys! These people are not the most attractive people in the world anyways. I ve tried not to watch the Real World the past 2 seasons, but it's on 50 times a week it's hard not to. Give me Real World Topeka,Little Rock, Oklahoma City.
    According to all reports, you'll be getting Real World Detroit next.

+ Reply to Thread