+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

The cast does seem very... exhausting is the word everyone's using. But I think the drama for the season will actually be the weather. Hate to say it, but we'll be more interested how the kids cope with hurricane evacuation and the aftermath than anything else. Everything else is just redundant...been there, done that. I wish I could've made the cast, but then I would've been another multiracial mixed girl.
    But love the phone gossip by the gay guy...what's his name again?

FORT Fogey
    oh boy do i miss carol. she is a character on her own. part of the 10 hall of fame

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Svetlana is a very beautiful girl, and she's only 20 according to her myspace.
    She reminds me however of a girl of the same name that was on 2 episodes of Elimidate. That chick also had big boobs. Also, the boys are very beautiful this season, liking the curly hair on those boys.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I don't think Paula should be on the show. 1). It isn't a place for her to be in. 2). She seriously needs HELP! 3). It might will send a wrong message to young women across the country about how she has to be in the "control" of her eating disorder. 4). She isn't healthy looking,

She needs food and therapy ASAP! Not in a place where all those kids can ragging on her eating disorder and making her feel bad already in like the first episode.
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 03-01-2006 at 08:33 PM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

I really like Svetlana.
    Last edited by NoBody; 03-01-2006 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82 View Post
    I don't think Paula should be on the show. 1). It isn't a place for her to be in. 2). She seriously needs HELP!.....

Not in a place where all those kids can ragging on her eating disorder and making her feel bad already in like the first episode.
    Definatly agree. John telling Paula every day how bad she looks, and that she should eat and this and that is going to make her condition worse. She's gonna end up in the hospital, and it's going to be MTV's fault. They need to make an intervention that is serious without all the childish "Oh my Gosh, you're soooo skinny, you need help!"

I caught bits and pieces of the first ep and it looks like their might be a love triangle between Zach-Svetlana-John. And I have a feeling that Zach is going to have totally unreciprocated feelings and have to watch Svetlana and John hook up all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82 View Post
    I don't think Paula should be on the show. 1). It isn't a place for her to be in. 2). She seriously needs HELP! 3). It might will send a wrong message to young women across the country about how she has to be in the "control" of her eating disorder. 4). She isn't healthy looking,

She needs food and therapy ASAP! Not in a place where all those kids can ragging on her eating disorder and making her feel bad already in like the first episode.
    Ah, but that's exactly why she is on the show. Yeah.

In the past when there have been psychological issues, MTV has stepped in to help. Can't remember which cast member, but in the past 4 years or so one of them was sent to counseling due to a problem she had (which in my old age I cannot remember what the problem was)...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    In the past when there have been psychological issues, MTV has stepped in to help. Can't remember which cast member, but in the past 4 years or so one of them was sent to counseling due to a problem she had (which in my old age I cannot remember what the problem was)...lol
    Well, they had Ruthie enter alcohol rehab, but only after she drove off totally intoxicated and had been hospitalized. They are willing to step in only after they get enough on tape for some drama which is a little too late if you ask me.

+ Reply to Thread