+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    Nicole? Dark?

um, all of them "black" gals I can think of of the top of my head was mixed... I feel what blackshade is saying

hell, i think Coral is even half white (and i notice she only seems to dig white guys...)
    Yes, Coral is mixed.

I can't believe I'm even debating this, but I didn't find Nicole to be *light* or mixed-appearing in any way. The only thing that even remotely gave question to her appearance was the fact that she caked on the makeup like a cheap Vegas hooker.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Yes, Coral is mixed.

I can't believe I'm even debating this, but I didn't find Nicole to be *light* or mixed-appearing in any way. The only thing that even remotely gave question to her appearance was the fact that she caked on the makeup like a cheap Vegas hooker.
    not debating... just friendly discussion

if i remember correctly, Nicole's mom was white

in fact all of the "blacks" from that season 10 cast was mixed--- Coral, Nicole, Malik and them 2 were steadily punking and bullying Malik about dating/having sex with white girls which i found rediculous when they all was mixed race and the fact that i noticed that Coral only digged white dudes

--over

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    not debating... just friendly discussion

if i remember correctly, Nicole's mom was white

in fact all of the "blacks" from that season 10 cast was mixed--- Coral, Nicole, Malik and them 2 were steadily punking and bullying Malik about dating/having sex with white girls which i found rediculous when they all was mixed race and the fact that i noticed that Coral only digged white dudes

--over
    Debating as in discussing. It just feels... wrong.

Hmmm... I can't remember Nicole's mother, but you're probably right. (Miscellaneous comment... I hated that chick.) And I remember feeling the same way that you did about Coral's hypocritical treatment of Malik. The only right side of an issue was the one Coral was on in her mind. She was definitely a poster child for acting like an idiot just to get more face time.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade View Post
    Another biracial girl? How many does this make now in the run of this show? I don't have anything against biracial women since my 2 daughters are biracial but I am beginning to think MTV casting on this show seems to think that is the only beauty in black women. How far back do you have to go to find a dark-skinned black woman on this show, perhaps London?
    Sharon I think her name was, Shavonda was "darker" but idk why that would be a problem.
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

I watched the Casting Special with Coral and all I could think was-this cast is going to suck! The girls have all id'd themselves as drama queen b---ches. The 3 straight guys all think that they are "playas" and the gay guy seems to be very over -the-top, stereo-typical. Willie from Philly season was on the casting show and he said that Tyler was even gayer than he was.

Looks like a lot of drinking, fighting, jealousy over hooking up. The "serious" drama in the house looks to be Paula may have an eating disorder that reappears.

I have a feeling watching this season is going to be exhausting!

The casting special was awesome. Looks like lots of fights and drama.

I can't wait for the show to start. Just saw Carol's the Key West Cast. it seems like there are lot of mean people in the show. The gay boy said he's malicious. What? The mexican said he's the "King" of spiteful. Seriously? The girls seem to be major bitches. Not surprising... The only nice person I think is John but of course, he seems to be very horny doofus.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

FORT Newbie
    Ugh. Real world is addicting. But I always find myself wishing I could make the casting/location decisions myself.

Anyone watch last night? I watched Amazing Race. I think they are playing it again tonight at 10pmEST on MTV.

I was back and forth between Amazing Race too.

The blonde girl, Julie maybe stole the show with a freakout on the first night. She obviously has problems.

Also Svetlana is being talked into ditching her boyfriend. I dont think it will be hard to persuade her.

I love the gay guy. He is a diva.

+ Reply to Thread