+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    He's the reason I quit watching this season. Someone needs to tell him that it's only a joke if anyone else laughs. What he did to Svetlana (whether she deserved it or not and I don't think her behavior merited his) wasn't a joke: it was just plain mean.

AGREE! He's so vile, make me feel ashamed to be a gay person... I'm not like him, that's for sure! :nono
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

I haven't really liked the Real World since they started giving them jobs. In the beginning NY1, LA, SF, each cast member seemed to have their own interests outside of the house and several of them had jobs independent of the other roommates. Now, the show is about anything but the Real World.
    I've watched most of the seasons and maybe I'm just getting old, but they are getting really old.

One thing that really bothers me is that casting seems to have these stereotypical categories they need to fill with people and this is how the cast is chosen. most seasons will have several of the following characters.

The Spoiled Princess
    The Gay Guy
    The Dumb Jock
    The Angry Black Man
    The Alcoholic
    The Levelheaded One. This one usually gets to camera time
    The Emotionally Scarred Basket Case - could also be the Alcoholic

The Reunion show, I only saw the last half.

Tyler saying Paula shouldn't have been on the show was wrong. But I can kinda see his point.

Glad Svet isn't with Martin anymore. Also glad they spoke of Paula's arrest. But it sounds like she is still with him, stupid! Some people never learn til they're dead and they what is the point of that? (I could be wrong but that's what it sounded like)

FORT Fan
    I lost interest in this season, I may try to catch the reunion show.

If Tyler and Paula were not in this season there would be less drama.

Tyler always caused drama about everything with everyone. And Paula had her drinking and eating disorder that caused problems when she would get drunk. Janelle is cool even though she is really "diva", but just dont make her angry. John would act silly and get into arguments with Paula and Tyler. Svetlana acted kinda like a brat and some of the things she said were crazy ("My cat can say hello svetlana" "Is the everglades a mall?" "It was so scary it looked like a dungeon"). Zack was the nice guy, he didnt cause much drama, and he helped alot. Jose was also like Zack, didnt cause much drama and was a cool guy.
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

Did any of you see "Crap they should of shown"? It's the funniest Crap ive seen.

The S@#% they should have shown was so funny! I hope that episode is on iTunes.

Well, I guess this is the official end to "The Real World Key West".
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    It's on Overdrive.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    The Reunion show, I only saw the last half.

Tyler saying Paula shouldn't have been on the show was wrong. But I can kinda see his point.

Glad Svet isn't with Martin anymore. Also glad they spoke of Paula's arrest. But it sounds like she is still with him, stupid! Some people never learn til they're dead and they what is the point of that? (I could be wrong but that's what it sounded like)
    Whoa whoa....what? I completely missed this!
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Re: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

i loved this season! Paula was my favorite, even though she was completley nuts in the beginning!!

+ Reply to Thread