+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie View Post
    I think that Janelle did the right thing. Her ex was being so disrespectful to her by trying to pick up other women while he was out with her. It seemed to me like he just came to Key West to party and did not really want to spend time with her. I give her kudos for standing up for herself. Although, I probably would have let him stay in the guest room and asked him to leave first thing the next morning though.
    Ahhh, that's right, because Janelle was being so respectful of him by ignoring him at the bar. What did she expect him to do after that.... stand there and pout?

FORT Fan
    He should have gone to her and tried to get to the root of the problem instead of picking up other girls, that is just not cool, no matter what the situation is. He was there to spend time with her, not pick up on other women. It was just disrespectful.

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar
    This has been one of the most boring seasons ever, second only to Austin, Paris, and London. However, I LOVED, LOVED this episode, Janelle was 100% right and I'm glad she clowned his azz, how are you going to curse someone out and expect to stay at their place, he must be smoking something.

I never realized they had a curfew before watching the last episode. I wonder what the reasoning is behind that? It really seems to make things seem much more phony and scripted than I had thought.
    It looks like Tyler encounters some sort of serious problems during his marathon on the next show. Good! It couldn't happen to a nicer guy as far as I'm concerned. I can't stand him. He's been a first class @ss the entire show. Especially towards Svetlana. She may have been a little dramatic at times, but Tyler was certainly the initiator. The first instant he met her, he said he was going to call her Slutlana. He is so childish. He reminds me of Pee Wee Herman. I can just picture him repeating in his sing-song voice, 'I know you are, But what am I, etc., etc.'.

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar
    I agree with everything you said about Tyler, he is a childish BIOTCH.

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    I never realized they had a curfew before watching the last episode. I wonder what the reasoning is behind that? It really seems to make things seem much more phony and scripted than I had thought.
    It looks like Tyler encounters some sort of serious problems during his marathon on the next show. Good! It couldn't happen to a nicer guy as far as I'm concerned. I can't stand him. He's been a first class @ss the entire show. Especially towards Svetlana. She may have been a little dramatic at times, but Tyler was certainly the initiator. The first instant he met her, he said he was going to call her Slutlana. He is so childish. He reminds me of Pee Wee Herman. I can just picture him repeating in his sing-song voice, 'I know you are, But what am I, etc., etc.'.

Tyler is an ass for real. He sounded so stupid saying I am going to run a 26 mile marathon, um hello a marathon is 26 miles (technically 26.2) That's like saying two twins. He was so high and mighty about himself and running. But I am glad he was able to finish. Having run a marathon myself, I saw people fall out at mile 23. I kept thinking, you are soooo close. How can you quite now.

That's great his friends were there for him. It totally helps!

He runs funny!!
    Last edited by VanJagSol; 08-04-2006 at 04:21 PM.

So next week Tyler is gonna try to steal Svetlana's Boyfriend?
    I looked like that to me, when i saw the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3 View Post
    So next week Tyler is gonna try to steal Svetlana's Boyfriend?
    I looked like that to me, when i saw the preview.
    I was so confused by the previews, knowing tyler though, he probably thinks he's so hot he can turn straight guys gay.

Last nights episode was great.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar
    I missed yesterday's episode

+ Reply to Thread