+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

Quote Originally Posted by DeafChulo View Post
    of course! he probably just saying that because he's "on tv" where millions (or maybe hundreds?) watching... that's only way to make himself "looking good." NOT SO GOOD! Paula... she needs help! or an intervention.
    That's the next show she should do, "Intervention."
    I hope she gets the help she needs.

You guys aren't going to believe this!

news.yahoo.com/photo/060711/482/9ee367b6575a4e658c5c2dbaf3d04d
    22;_ylt=AnMkYiwOcUnx8NE3FOA.gk
    EDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4Y20zOW1jBH NlYwNtZXBo

P.S. Since I'm new it won't let me post links. You'll have to cut paste each line oof the link over and remove the spaced in between. Precede with"http". This news report is worth it!
    Last edited by gamer83; 07-12-2006 at 04:38 PM.

I did'nt can to watch this episode....But i heard Jose and John kissed so im gonna watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83 View Post
    You guys aren't going to believe this!

news.yahoo.com/photo/060711/482/9ee367b6575a4e658c5c2dbaf3d04d
    22;_ylt=AnMkYiwOcUnx8NE3FOA.gk
    EDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4Y20zOW1jBH NlYwNtZXBo

P.S. Since I'm new it won't let me post links. You'll have to cut paste each line oof the link over and remove the spaced in between. Precede with"http". This news report is worth it!
    OMG! Are you kidding me? How can this be? That picture of her is terrible. And this is the same guy that she defended during the show...lol! That is pretty funny...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Fogey
    Uh I think Tyler is demonically posessed.
    Jessica

Isnt that the same story someone already posted? there was no pic thre when i went to that link, just a "x" in the corner ...

and the blurb on the top right of the page was just part of the same story.

lily

So far, the show is very boring, I don't like Tyler at all he's a big hypocrite-and very rude.

I had such high hopes from the first show, but this season has steadily become one of my least favorites. There are two people that I like (Zach and Jose), but not surprisingly they really play a minor edit in the show. The rest of them are just despicable and unwatchable.

Last night's episode further cemented Janelle as the coldest, rudest, most selfish and self-serving bitch in Hell for me.

I lmao all last nite with Janelle & her exBF, its like they have a love hate relationship. ... "Oh... you're out here rigt now, I'll call a cab for you". lol.

No no no no. Janelle does not have time for games she is too mature for that.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fan
    I think that Janelle did the right thing. Her ex was being so disrespectful to her by trying to pick up other women while he was out with her. It seemed to me like he just came to Key West to party and did not really want to spend time with her. I give her kudos for standing up for herself. Although, I probably would have let him stay in the guest room and asked him to leave first thing the next morning though.

I am glad that they are focusing on other cast members instead of Paula and Svetlana.

+ Reply to Thread