+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

FORT Fan
    Tyler has wrote several blogs on his myspace, going into detail about what really happened (apparently, Svetlana never even found the burn book and more).

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    According to him, but i just don't buy crap coming out of his mouth.
    Book or not, she has creedence for her reactions. And if she didn't find the book, why'd she say, "I found your book"....
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Tyler is really making it hard for me to watch and enjoy this season.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles View Post
    I'm the exact opposite. Without Tyler I think this season would be incredibly boring. He's a great castmember and the first person since people like Frankie and Flora to be endlessly entertaining. Love him or hate him, he makes for great tv in my opinion.

FORT Fan
    Why was the show not on last night?

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles View Post
    I agree. There are people you hate, but you love to hate them and you're at least entertained by them. With Tyler, there's just no redemable qualities there. It's all negative and negative about other people. Everytime he opens his mouth I want to be just like SHUT UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    I'm the exact opposite. Without Tyler I think this season would be incredibly boring. He's a great castmember and the first person since people like Frankie and Flora to be endlessly entertaining. Love him or hate him, he makes for great tv in my opinion.
    You thought frankie was entertaining???
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I don't understand how someone can purposely choose to be so mean.
    I found it really ironic when Janelle went up to Svetlana and asked her what she was saying about Janelle. Because when the shoe was on the other foot, Janelle had no problems piping up and bashing Svetlana.

I haven't watched Real World before this season except for one. But that was ages ago. I can't believe this was the best that they got for the season.

There's simply nothing loveable about Tyler.

He's a mean and nasty bully.

Clearly,Svetlana has personality defects,but she is very young and has been spoiled all her life. It is not the Tyler's job to correct her.

He has enough work to do on himself.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Add another name to the list.....

Real World' cast member arrested in Conn.

CROMWELL, Conn. - A cast member on the MTV reality show "The Real World" was arraigned on a misdemeanor assault charge Monday after police said she bit her boyfriend during a domestic dispute.

Paula Ann Meronek, 25, bit her boyfriend several times when he refused to let her into their home at about 3 a.m. Sunday, police said.

"I think it was an argument that led to one thing then another," Cromwell Police Chief Anthony Salvatore said. "He attempted to keep her from the house. It got physical and we were contacted."

Meronek graduated from Quinnipiac University in 2003 with the highest grade-point average in its business school, the university said. But MTV is marketing her as an unstable, relentless partier.

The popular show, now in its 17th season, puts seven strangers together in an exotic locale this time a Key West, Fla., beach house. A call to the show's producer was not immediately returned.

Meronek was charged with third-degree assault, which carries a potential penalty of a year in prison. She is due back in court Aug. 11. No lawyer was listed in court documents.

Her boyfriend, John Alyward, was charged with disorderly conduct. The arrest was first reported by The Middletown Press.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060711/ap_en_tv/real_world_arrest;_ylt=AtAweCE 04QkiwR.CPfzhEsus0NUE;_ylu=X3o DMTA3YXYwNDRrBHNlYwM3NjI-
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread